Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FlowVPS][AU][Black Friday] NVMe KVM 512MB RAM | $1.97 AUD/month ($1.50 USD) | Limited Supply
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[FlowVPS][AU][Black Friday] NVMe KVM 512MB RAM | $1.97 AUD/month ($1.50 USD) | Limited Supply

trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider
edited November 2017 in Offers

Hey everyone,

I've finally gone insane. This deal will only last 48 hours. I promise you I will never go this low again.

Double the price double the specs on this deals, just submit an ticket after order.

Black Friday Deal

1 vCPU
512MB RAM
5GB NVMe Storage
200GB Data
1 IPv4

Only 5 available at the discounted price.
$1.97 AUD/month (~$1.50 USD)
Order Now!

Only 20 available at the discounted price.
$2.62 AUD/month (~$2 USD)
Order Now!

If the above pricing has all been purchased the below pricing will be run for 48 hours.
$3.92 AUD/month (~$2.99 USD)
Order Now!

Servers are located in Equinix ME1 (Melbourne, Australia).
Looking glass: http://lg.flowvps.com/

Feel free to PM me or ask any questions in this thread.

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

That's an eggcelent deal for Australia.

• I have one in my shopping cart, but I don't even know if I can use this to watch ABC..

• GravelyGravely Member
    edited November 2017

Thanked by 1trewq
  • @Gravely said:
    Still saying prices is $10

They're gone. Just lost mine. You need to go all the way through checkout to see the discount.

• @WSS said:

@Gravely said:
    Still saying prices is $10

They're gone. Just lost mine. You need to go all the way through checkout to see the discount.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

The $2USD deals are still there, though!

• THESE ARE DEALS!

• @Nekki said:
    THESE ARE DEALS!

ARE THEY THE KIND OF DEALS THAT MAKE YOU MOIST IN YOUR BOIHOLE?

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

They sold out way quicker than I was expecting. I'll give everyone an hour to pay then I'll restock.

@Nekki said:
    THESE ARE DEALS!

Always aim to impress ;)

• WSS said: ARE THEY THE KIND OF DEALS THAT MAKE YOU MOIST IN YOUR BOIHOLE?

I AM WETTER THAN AN OTTERS POCKET.

trewq said: I'll give everyone an hour to pay then I'll restock.

OUR BODIES ARE READY

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @trewq said:
    They sold out way quicker than I was expecting. I'll give everyone an hour to pay then I'll restock.

Uh, the $2 specials are still available?

• @trewq Can I use this as proxy to watch the ABC? I really miss B1 and B2. :(

• @trewq said:

Not all heroes wear capes

@WSS said:
    @trewq Can I use this as proxy to watch the ABC? I really miss B1 and B2. :(

I'm actually not sure what protections are on ABC iView, if you do order a package for that purpose and it doesn't work put in a ticket and I'm more than happy to refund you.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@trewq said:

@WSS said:
    @trewq Can I use this as proxy to watch the ABC? I really miss B1 and B2. :(

I'm actually not sure what protections are on ABC iView, if you do order a package for that purpose and it doesn't work put in a ticket and I'm more than happy to refund you.

Done. May be a couple hours until I get to trying to find old copies of the Late Late Show/Bargearse.. :)

Had an oddity with checkout. When I normally hit PayPal, it kicked me back to the checkout page, and it was empty. I got the email to remit payment, though and all appears good.

WSS said: Had an oddity with checkout. When I normally hit PayPal, it kicked me back to the checkout page, and it was empty. I got the email to remit payment, though and all appears good.

Thanks for the order and the bug report! I'll take a look a bit later once everything dies down.

Two more @ $1.97 AUD/month are available.

• @trewq said:

@chrisp said:

@trewq said:

Literally within seconds of me adding it. You're on the ball!

• I'm PROUD to pay my TWO AMERICAN DOLLARS for MY ACCOUNT!

Thanked by 1trewq
  • Legend @Trewq.

Thanked by 1trewq

And they are all gone!

It has been decided. I will randomly be increasing the stock levels if the cheapest price. If you get it, congrats, if not, buy the $2.62 AUD/month.

• 200GB Data - is this bandwidth?

• NICE!

• Billing returns 10$ (i've clicked "continue" a few times and ended up at the "enter details" page which is still showing 10 AUD/m... Which isn't great)

• @asv said:
    Billing returns 10$ (i've clicked "continue" a few times and ended up at the "enter details" page which is still showing 10 AUD/m... Which isn't great)

Coupon's gone. Wait for more or check out with the $2.62AUD coupon.

@asv said:
    Billing returns 10$ (i've clicked "continue" a few times and ended up at the "enter details" page which is still showing 10 AUD/m... Which isn't great)

Cheapest pricing is sold out at the moment. Come back soon for more!

@default said:
    200GB Data - is this bandwidth?

Correct.