Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday/Cyber Monday - Provider Roll Call!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday/Cyber Monday - Provider Roll Call!

With Black Friday fast approaching, I think it’s time to start whetting appetites and getting wallets moist and frothing in anticipation.

So providers; just two questions:

Are you participating?

If yes, will you do something exclusive for LET?

No more details than that are needed.....save the juicy details for the offers....

Thanked by 1joeri

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

<3 your tags.

Thanked by 1joeri
  • And please post them in THIS thread so Nekki can get some piece of the pie this time around :)

• @AlexBarakov is doing one

Thanked by 2MasonR AlexBarakov
  • We’ll need a new thread for offers so I can keep the first post updated with the good ones.

Thanked by 2desperand default
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Aye, why not.

Preferably if you run it again this year :)

• @Nekki said:
    We’ll need a new thread for offers so I can keep the first post updated with the good ones.

More threads more clarity

Thanked by 1pike
  • vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited November 2017

Yes & yes.

Will have a weekend offer BF-CM and possibly a few flash sales. More details to follow.

• @Clouvider said:
    Aye, why not.

I hope he goes to work, myself. I can save my moneys that way.

• 3 solid providers in the game, that’s a good start, but who else is going to be getting involved?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Well, @WSS no saving, just spending for Members :P

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @Clouvider said:
    Well, @WSS no saving, just spending for Members :P

If there's anything I can say about @Nekki, it's that his member is always spent.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Nekki said: So providers; just two questions:

Are you participating?

Yes and YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanked by 2BecomeWebHost pike
  • Ah YEAH BOI!

• DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider

Yes x2

Thanked by 1imok
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@SpeedBus Hope you're in, too!

Thanked by 1SpeedBus
  • My money are waiting for ya

• I am waiting for a storage vps deal (EU) to migrate my zxhost box. Any pointers?

• @Junkless said:
    I am waiting for a storage vps deal (EU) to migrate my zxhost box. Any pointers?

how much storage do you need or want? hosthatch already has 1TB @ $18 quarterly running, see the 'dirt-cheap storage' topic
    then tomorrow Ultravps ( aff: https://www.ultravps.eu/en/?pdid=OB595E46555DO6331C64 ) will be joining them with 2TB/10€ monthly (8,40 without VAT), or have a 750GB offer too.
    both are NL located, for US I'd still watch out for @SpeedyKVM_Ryan to come up with a coupon ;-)

• i am wanting to buy anything 512mb vps within US which have many location. :D

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Falzo said:

@Junkless said:
    I am waiting for a storage vps deal (EU) to migrate my zxhost box. Any pointers?

how much storage do you need or want? hosthatch already has 1TB @ $18 quarterly running, see the 'dirt-cheap storage' topic
    then tomorrow Ultravps ( aff: https://www.ultravps.eu/en/?pdid=OB595E46555DO6331C64 ) will be joining them with 2TB/10€ monthly (8,40 without VAT), or have a 750GB offer too.
    both are NL located, for US I'd still watch out for @SpeedyKVM_Ryan to come up with a coupon ;-)

Thanks for the mention. Just wanna point out that we have Stockholm and Los Angeles too :)

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • @Abdullah said:

@Falzo said:

@Junkless said:

Thanks for the mention. Just wanna point out that we have Stockholm and Los Angeles too :)

of course, sorry, totally forgot about that!

• PROVIDERS, WHERE ARE YOU?

Thanked by 1vmhaus

@Nekki said:
    PROVIDERS, WHERE ARE YOU?

Here

• layfonlayfon Member
    edited November 2017

AnthonySmith said:

Nekki said: So providers; just two questions:

Are you participating?

Yes and YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just saw inceptionhosting's website and client area updated. It looks much better and just in time for Black Friday!

• vmhaus said: Here

You were already here, where be the rest of dem biatches.

• @Clouvider said:
    Aye, why not.

BTW, any offer for Clouvider ?

@flywithinsun said:

@Clouvider said:
    Aye, why not.

BTW, any offer for Clouvider ?

Not friday my young one for most.

Fri = Friday, 24 November 2017 (4 places). Just 4 time zones are on Friday currently.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

layfon said: Just saw inceptionhosting's website and client area updated. It looks much better and just in time for Black Friday!

• Alright alright! let's see those scammy juicy overselled offers right now. Can't wait.

This discussion has been closed.