Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hudson Valley Host - 50% off all unmanaged VPS plans
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hudson Valley Host - 50% off all unmanaged VPS plans

ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran
edited April 2013 in Offers

Hudson Valley Host is having a huge spring VPS sale:

We are offering 50% off ALL unmanaged VPS accounts.

Coupon Code: unmanaged50off

We are also offering a special LEB offer:

25GB Hardware RAID 10 Disk Space
500GB Bandwidth
100MBPS Port
512MB Guaranteed RAM
1024MB Burst RAM
1IP
1 Core
OpenVZ
Only $4.95
This plan can be found here: https://billing.hudsonvalleyhost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=283

Our other VPS plans can be found here: http://www.hudsonvalleyhost.com/vps.php

If you have any questions feel free to contact our sales department.

Thanks everyone!

Ernie :)

Comments

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

We also have one more very special offer available:

2048MB Ram
    80GB Diskspace
    2.0TB Bandwidth
    100Mbps Port
    1xIPv4 Address
    SolusVM/OpenVZ
    Unmanaged

$25/6 Months
    https://billing.hudsonvalleyhost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=284

• Start using your service since December 2010. Good service Ernie :)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Sick offer @Ernie ! How long is the $25/6 month offer available for?

Until we run out of stock. We don't have a huge amount available, somewhere around 100 orders. We don't want to overload of course.

• Gotta say, other than the 2GB plan, your regular prices aren't rather, ahem, competitive.

Well, we aren't part of the race to the bottom. We also have a true 24/7 support staff -- something quite unique in this market. And by true, I mean a 6 man team, 3 shifts, 2 guys a shift. Not a 1 man show who is "by his computer 24/7".

• @Ernie:

No Ubuntu 12.04 available?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@DStrout HVH are quality, I'd have no hesitation running production stuff from their plans. Support is always very professional and they know what they're doing, that's clear.

• sorry for my questions, but where are located?

• upfreakupfreak Member
    edited April 2013

@dedicados As per order form Dallas, New York, Los Angeles and Lithuania, however @Ernie should confirm if the promo/offer is applicable to all locations.

• I'm glad you have such good support, but I've had excellent support from the likes of RamNode, a one-man show with much better prices. However, it seems you have a fair number of clients that like you guys a lot, so you must be doing something right. my budget being what it is, though, your service is not for me.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@peppr said: As per order form Dallas, New York, Los Angeles and Lithuania, however @Ernie should confirm if the promo/offer is applicable to all locations.

I don't see Lithuania on the order forms - just NY, Chicago and Dallas.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@DStrout said: I'm glad you have such good support, but I've had excellent support from the likes of RamNode, a one-man show with much better prices.

Two-man :)