Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for low end dedicated
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for low end dedicated

wilbowilbo Member
edited April 2013 in General

Hello All,

I'm looking for a dedicated with 16g ram and at least 13 IPs. This is just to play around with, nothing critical will go on it.  Budget about $60 US

Comments

• Why the pre tags?
  • wilbowilbo Member

I dunno what I did wrong. I've never used this kind of board before. Sorry.

Also, looking for the server to be in The US, East coast if possible

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited April 2013

There was a $49 dedicated with 16GB RAM from @qps

Atlanta or Vegas.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2013

@wilbo said: I dunno what I did wrong. I've never used this kind of board before. Sorry.

You put a tab space before the line, so it converted that into a HTML code thingey.

@wilbo said: I'm looking for a dedicated with 16g ram and at least 13 IPs. This is just to play around with, nothing critical will go on it. Budget about $60 US

I believe this would be just about possible with a @qps special deal, not sure if they still have stock on that 16GB Dual Xeon however. Their Atlanta location is East Coast, network is great. Drop in a ticket at QuickPacket or PM @qps. They're awesome.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

In agreement over the choice of QuickPacket :)

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2013

@Infinity said: I believe this would be just about possible with a @qps special deal, not sure if they still have stock on that 16GB Dual Xeon however. Their Atlanta location is East Coast, network is great. Drop in a ticket at QuickPacket or PM @qps. They're awesome.

@jarland said: In agreement over the choice of QuickPacket :)

Thanks for the recommendations.

@wilbo We won't have any more of the Dual L5420 with 16 GB RAM until early next week, but when we do, we definitely can meet your price. If you can wait until then, we'll be releasing more inventory on our LEB post and WHT.

• wilbowilbo Member

My OVH server is due to expire on Sunday and I was trying to get something before the 14th of April. I can wait if I need to, there is nothing that gets any traffic on the server. Thank you all for replying.

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

Maybe hostdime?