Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a VPS (more details inside) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a VPS (more details inside)

2»

Comments

• Thought you're from Malaysia? U do understand Malay right

• IvanIvan Member
    edited April 2013

@peppr said: Thought you're from Malaysia? U do understand Malay right

Yep. I'm from Malaysia. Taukeh usually means big boss and that's what the chinese say here :P I'm chinese :D

• Various plan levels available here: http://ipxcore.com/premium-vps/ and we take Visa debit cards via Stripe or Amazon Simple Pay. Google Checkout and Paypal are available for your use, too.

• We have VPS in Los Angeles Califonia and other places. We support Paypal and Payza. Check: https://www.cloudshards.com/budgetvpshosting.php

• IvanIvan Member

Hey guys, thanks for the replies. I got myself a nice deal from BlueVM thanks to @Ishaq.

• IshaqIshaq Member

Welcome aboard, thanks for flying BlueVM ;)

• I'm looking for a ~128 ram ~1 gb disk ~500gb traffic vs $2 per month. Anyone know of omething similar?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@teohkay said: I got myself a nice deal from BlueVM

I hear they're ok.

By ok I mean awesome ;)

• budingyunbudingyun Member
    edited April 2013

@pepper You know Malay language? :o

• @budingyun apa khabar!!

• @pepper Khabar baik. :D Saya orang Malaysia.

• IvanIvan Member

Awesome to see Malaysians here. Can anyone help me with a small issue? Regardless of https port 443, or regular port 80, I'm trying go to a file, for example www.mydomain.com/app/file.swf and it'll work. But if I add a blackslash like this www.mydomain.com/app/file.swf/ it will give me a 404 error not found. I tried in ssl mode (port 443) and the problem persists.

• It's a file, why need to add slash?

• IvanIvan Member
    edited April 2013

I know, but if I add a slash, it doesn't work, which is weird.
    Is this normal, though?

edited April 2013

I'm not sure with this one. Maybe other person can give answer.

• Unless you have a .htaccess / index script to ignore a / in the url after a file name, the server is doing its job.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@MxMcMt said: I'm looking for a ~128 ram ~1 gb disk ~500gb traffic vs $2 per month. Anyone know of omething similar?

RamNode :)

edited April 2013

That's 49GB more hdd space than required. :p

• @teohkay said: and then later downloading the files from the server. Just for personal use but if a provider doesn't allow torrenting but has a great offer I'd still go for it.

That is what I'm doing on my RamNode box. Never had any issuess with that. (Except the fact that I forgot to close rtorrent :$) If @Nick_A Got any issues with it I hope he will tell us :)

Also, I can recommend RamNode over all the other providers. (IPXCore is getting really close for that price tough)

• @teohkay satu malaysia ;) if you'r looking for lowest ping/latency, try choose LA, SG.

• EvoziEvozi Member

quite a few malaysian over here :)

• @peppr are you Malaysian?

• IvanIvan Member

@taronyu said: That is what I'm doing on my RamNode box.

Well it's good to hear but I wouldn't do it on my BlueVM box unless the provider allows it just to stay safe, but I've read the ToS and they don't. But I doubt we'll ever have any issues for personal use and then later just deleting all the files we've downloaded onto it.