Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FiberFy - Early Black Friday offers - Instant Dedicated Servers (SSD!)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FiberFy - Early Black Friday offers - Instant Dedicated Servers (SSD!)

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
edited November 2017 in Offers

Hello LET!

It's with great, great pleasure that we announce that, after a few years in the IT business, mainly providing NOC and Server Management Services, we now work with a Datacenter (Carrier-1/Incero) to provide you the best offers in the Dedicated Server market, hence, we launched FiberFy, a WNDP - WebNegócio Lda. division, a company registered in Portugal (VAT PT513782540).

Note that, even though we're resellers, we do add some value, mainly bilingual technical support in English, Portuguese/BR, Spanish and French (best effort), by email, ticket, phone or chat), basic support included in all servers (need any advice to build your superb Application? We'll help you achieving your goals.), server management services for small one-time fees, additional licenses available in the portal to consolidate your services, cluster management services and much more to come.

Do make sure to read about us: Our values / Company information

These servers are in stock, and will be provided in less than an hour, normally in 5 to 15 minutes. Should we run out of stock, we'll add more stock later :-).

Server Offers

CPU: X3440 @ 2.53GHz

RAM: 16 GB

Disk: 128 GB SSD

Bandwidth: 100 TB @ 1Gbps + 1 Gbps Unmetered Internal Port (order multiple servers and build your cluster!)

1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6 Subnet

IPMI Access (install any OS you'd like to!)

$25 USD first month (coupon code: LET1BF2017), $49 USD recurring, ORDER NOW!

--

CPU: X3440 @ 2.53GHz

RAM: 16 GB

Disk: 120 GB SSD

Bandwidth: 100 TB @ 1Gbps + 1 Gbps Unmetered Internal Port (order multiple servers and build your cluster!)

1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6 Subnet

IPMI Access (install any OS you'd like to!)

$25 USD first month (coupon code: LET2BF2017), $49 USD recurring, ORDER NOW!

Are you looking for something else, more powerful? Check our LET Black Friday 2017 Offers (these offers are not within LET prices, though first month is below $49 USD for all servers listed here).

Looking Glass available at: http://lg.fiberfy.com

Terms of Service: https://fiberfy.com/terms-of-service.php

Notes:

• All orders are subject to manual fraud check and all clients must read and comply to the ToS;

• We're already in touch with the Datacenter to get some more stock for these offers and we'll be adding more stock as soon as those are ready;

• Our Datacenter is working on an API that'll allow you to manage your Dedicated Servers directly in the portal, ETA is around a month. For now, clients can do it using the IPMI, send a ticket to reinstall it with an available OS from the list in the order form, or we can install a custom OS for a $10 USD fee per reinstall.

Comments

• A good price for first month, but just a little high at recurring.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited November 2017

@littleplus said:
    A good price for first month, but just a little high at recurring.

Granted that it may not please everyone, but, considering the IPMI access and superb network, plus the basic support, it's definitely worth it, we do our best :-)
    Do note that you can cancel whenever you wish, meaning that you can utilize it for a month then place a cancellation request, we do not force subscriptions, you can simply let the server expire as unpaid.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor
    edited November 2017

Congrats on the business expansion and awesome first offer. Best of luck moving forward, @MikePT! :)

Is the only difference between the two servers listed above the disk size? Only one of each in stock?

Thanked by 2MikePT Ympker

@MasonR said:
    Congrats on the business expansion and awesome first offer. Best of luck moving forward, @MikePT! :)

Is the only difference between the two servers listed above the disk size? Only one of each in stock?

Thank you very much @MasonR! It was about time :-). After working for other companies, we decided to launch our own international division, that focus on providing support, dedicated servers and help individuals/businesses growing as fast and as best as possible.

That's correct, even though the servers are very similar (the only difference is 8 GB SSD), this is what we have in stock for instant provisioning. More will be added later, hopefully, at least we have one that will go back to stock very soon.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • recurring price not so attractive for a X3440 CPU, but 128GB SSD is a plus.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@move2star said:
    recurring price not so attractive for a X3440 CPU, but 128GB SSD is a plus.

We're doing our best here :-), thank you for the feedback!

• Great - but since when did Incero get a superb network?

Thanked by 1Jord

@Zerpy said:
    Great - but since when did Incero get a superb network?

We do have a great experience with Incero's network. I'm sorry if you do not feel/think the same, I can tell you that it has worked great for us :-).

Cheers!

• just one ipv4? damn...

• Congrats on the expansion!

Thanked by 1MikePT

@dedicados said:
    just one ipv4? damn...

Correct, additional subnets available.

@WSS said:
    Congrats on the expansion!

Thank you my love!!!

Thanked by 1WSS

Last stock available: $20 USD first month, give it a try :-).

• My only concern here is that Incero has been known in the past to change prices on their dedicated server line and then force their customer to pay more. What type of agreement / contract / assurances do you have in place to insure that prices for these offers won't change unexpectedly after purchase? Do you own the hardware that you are renting here? Do you have your own racks and equipment, or is this all resold off Inceros infrastructure? If not, what guarantees can you provide that there will be no forced changes in price after only a few months?

Not trying to bash you but ever since seeing these issues happen at Incero before I have always been nervous to invest in one of their products, especially as you seem to be offering these at a decent price. Before jumping in I would want to know what will keep them from changing that on you at a whim?

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 2MikePT SpeedyKVM
    edited November 2017

TheLinuxBug said: My only concern here is that Incero has been known in the past to change prices on their dedicated server line and then force their customer to pay more. What type of agreement / contract / assurances do you have in place to insure that prices for these offers won't change unexpectedly after purchase? Do you own the hardware that you are renting here? Do you have your own racks and equipment, or is this all resold off Inceros infrastructure? If not, what guarantees can you provide that there will be no forced changes in price after only a few months?

Not trying to bash you but ever since seeing these issues happen at Incero before I have always been nervous to invest in one of their products, especially as you seem to be offering these at a decent price. Before jumping in I would want to know what will keep them from changing that on you at a whim?

It's a recurring price, this is stock that is currently idling, and online, waiting for customers, we do not colocate with Incero, we simply resell. I highly doubt there will be any price increase.

I do see your point, I'll send them a message regarding this to make you feel much safer / get you further information :-), it's indeed a very useful feedback and I want to make sure all your questions are answered.

edited November 2017

@TheLinuxBug said:
    My only concern here is that Incero has been known in the past to change prices on their dedicated server line and then force their customer to pay more. What type of agreement / contract / assurances do you have in place to insure that prices for these offers won't change unexpectedly after purchase? Do you own the hardware that you are renting here? Do you have your own racks and equipment, or is this all resold off Inceros infrastructure? If not, what guarantees can you provide that there will be no forced changes in price after only a few months?

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

I've got some straight answers from Gordon. Which are pretty valid. Any business may have price hikes. Our promise is that we will not increase the price for any server unless our DC / provider decides to do it.
    You're more than welcome to pay for, say, 12, 24 or 36 months to make sure it won't happen.
    We've been using both Dedicated Servers and VPS from Incero, and there hasn't been a single price hike. However, price hikes may happen and we will most likely not cover any increase, unless we have a nice margin (and we do have, depending on the servers), but let's be honest: If we want to stick with a certain price, then we should just pre-pay for the servers. That's the only guarantee, and this happens with any DC or business. Even if you were selling water bottles -> if your costs to deliver the wattle bottles get higher, then you need to raise your prices. It's not the best analogy, but I am trying to get it straight, basically: No planned price increases for now, and I doubt there will be in the future. If it happens and if we're able to absorb the costs without impacting us much, we will, if we're not, we might need to raise it a bit. If you would like to be sure the price won't change you may just want to pre-pay.
    This is a monthly contract, so terms can change, pre-paying will definitely keep the server price for as long as you pre-pay for the server.

If you're considering on pre-paying, we also have other servers (at a close price-point) that we can discount even further.

I hope I've clarified your question/concern, should you have any further question feel free to ask and I'll do my best to address it.

LET1BF2017 - X3440/16 GB RAM/128 GB SSD ORDER NOW

LET2BF2017 - X3440/16 GB RAM/120 GB SSD ORDER NOW

LET3BF2017 - E3-1230 @ 3.20GHz/16 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD ORDER NOW

LET4BF2017 - E3-1230 @ 3.20GHz/16 GB RAM, 2 TB HDD ORDER NOW

LET5BF2017 - E3-1230 @ 3.20GHz/16 GB RAM, 2x1 TB HDD ORDER NOW

LET6BF2017 - E3-1230 v2 @ 3.30GHz/16GB RAM, 2x500 GB HDD ORDER NOW

LET7BF2017 - X3440/16 GB RAM/480 GB SSD ORDER NOW

First month for $35 USD, recurring for $49 USD for ALL servers. Coupon: ILOVELETBF

All listed servers above have 100 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps plus Internal NIC/Port (1 Gbps, Unmetered), 1 IPv4 and a /64 IPv6 subnet;

IPMI is included by default. Choose one of the available OS in the order form, you may install your own OS using IPMI, or have us reinstall it for you for a $10 USD fee if it's a custom OS (not in the OS list, or custom partitions). If it's in the list simply submit a ticket and we'll do it for you in case you need to reinstall;

WHMCS module is being worked on so you can manage rDNS, automated OS reinstalls and such operations, in the meantime, please submit a ticket for rDNS/reinstalls/bandwidth graphs.

Looking for something better? More specials (above LET pricing, but first month for $35 USD as well HERE)

Looking Glass is available at http://lg.fiberfy.com

Datacenter: Carrier 1 / Incero