Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What happened to vpn.sh?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What happened to vpn.sh?

I mean, look at this:
https://www.vpn.sh/servers

And they're not responding tickets, did they get sold out? because as far as I know they're pretty reputable.

Comments

• Reputable? $1/year vpn that 99% is down.

Thanked by 2vovler default
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

We have a saying here, long disease, sure death.
    They have been "ill" for years.

• I've personally used them and upgraded from the 15GB PAYG package to a dedi IP in Europe, had the account for about 2 years, haven't used them in a while after the speeds started dropping and the uptime across their servers started dropping. They were inconsistent in support ticket replies, but when they did reply they were helpful.

• Wasn't this run by a member who was prevalent here? Or am I mis-remembering this?

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@Damian said:
    Wasn't this run by a member who was prevalent here? Or am I mis-remembering this?

Yep, @VPNsh. Used to be @liamwithers

Thanked by 1Damian
  • Completely ignoring support tickets was SOP when I was last with them, despite all the promises of changes nothing ever does.

• @Maounique said:
    We have a saying here, long disease, sure death.
    They have been "ill" for years.

They started pretty good, years ago.... and then went only downward.

• This thread happens at least every three months.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • This is funny. You can pay a pretty penny for a VPN and still receive practically no support, just like PIA. I made a ticket and it literally took 3 weeks to get a reply and I pay $6 a month or something lmao.