Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blogging Platform that support Microsoft Word xmlrpc
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Blogging Platform that support Microsoft Word xmlrpc

Right Now I am using WordPress. Is there any other blogging platform that can publish post directly from Microsoft Word ?

Comments

• Sure. Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V. Publishes anywhere!

• To answer you truthfully- later Word allow you to publish to Atom, and XML-RPC feeds. Pretty much every not-a-textfile-processor blogging software since 2005 has supported XML-RPC.

• @WSS said:
    Sure. Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V. Publishes anywhere!

Too much hassle. You need to open browser, type the address, login , new post , etc etc etc.

Besides , you can't just ctrl c, v the image , or the equation , or the drawing object , or other object of Microsoft Word.

• @yokowasis said:
    Right Now I am using WordPress. Is there any other blogging platform that can publish post directly from Microsoft Word ?

Publishing a blog post from MS Word?
    This must be in the same league as writing HTML with Frontpage.

• Totally different. It is in the same league with ctrl c + ctrl v minus the hassle of log in to the respective website. It's not like we are going to try to build a webpage like front page.

• @WSS said:
    To answer you truthfully- later Word allow you to publish to Atom, and XML-RPC feeds. Pretty much every not-a-textfile-processor blogging software since 2005 has supported XML-RPC.

I am having difficulty find one. I only found wordpress. Can you tell me some of them ?

• There are many. TextPattern, MovableType, Drupal, etc.. go look up self-hosted blog software then check to see if it supports it.