Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Regarding the recent issues - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Regarding the recent issues

Comments

• AmitzAmitz Member

How 'bouts we start providing the services we sold or better: Learn how to run a business? Sir.

• @Amitz said: How 'bouts we start providing the services we sold or better: Learn how to run a business? Sir.

lol,.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited April 2013

@superpilesos said: the police are useless and would have done nothing

Wrong. People get held accountable all the time.

@curtisg said: How 'bouts we all just stop arguing right now?

No.

@Amitz said: How 'bouts we start providing the services we sold or better: Learn how to run a business? Sir.

This.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I'm still waiting for a 80% coupon

• @netomx said: I'm still waiting for a 80% coupon

Keep dreaming.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@curtisg said: Keep dreaming.

I will :3

• I was hoping for 2 weeks free.

• @Connorl said: I was hoping for 2 weeks free.

I'll do 1 week free.

• Wow, push out the boat. Considering I am paying $25 pm, I think you can do 2.

Can you connect to my server via SSH, I can't but maybe because I am on an iPod.

• Thanks for backing me up @jarland.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@Damian Actually loved that :)

• @Jeffrey said: Thanks for backing me up @jarland.

I agree with you both too. Considering the current ongoing fiasco. He wouldn't even bother testing a new server and now there are more issues. It sounds like a disaster to me.

It's not delayed service. It's that he CANNOT deliver it. Even if it works now it might die again in the future.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Damian - forget this curtisg drama, please post more cool songs :-)

"I don't like your tweed, sir!"

• @concerto49 I think we all know that a 1TB VPS for $7/Month is impossible. lol

• @Jeffrey said: @concerto49 I think we all know that a 1TB VPS for $7/Month is impossible. lol

You would be surprised! Serious answer.

• @Connorl said: Can you connect to my server via SSH,

Yessir, working fine.

• JacobJacob Member

Imo it's more like a hobby for most people, learn as you go along.

@Amitz said: Learn how to run a business? Sir.

• @Jacob said: Imo it's more like a hobby for most people, learn as you go along.

Hobbies shouldn't involve sales and customers.

• @concerto49 said: Hobbies shouldn't involve sales and customers.

My hobby involves raising money for cancer awareness.

And by that I mean I volunteer my spare time.

• JacobJacob Member
    edited April 2013

If I remember right, you was auctioning off your Hobby/Business a couple of months ago.

Depends how that person treats the hobby, maintaining proffessionalism is a must, but I speak normal to most people when replying to tickets, etc.. no sir crap, or any of that quibble.

@concerto49 said: Hobbies shouldn't involve sales and customers.

That's nice dude, nice.. I know a few people on here help out at homeless centers, or charity work, I think I could probably do it but not sure where I would start or if I would commit to anything.

@HalfEatenPie said: My hobby involves raising money for cancer awareness.

And by that I mean I volunteer my spare time.

• @Jacob said: If I remember right, you was auctioning off your Hobby/Business a couple of months ago.

Cloudshard was up for sale? When and where?

• @Jacob said: That's nice dude, nice.. I know a few people on here help out at homeless centers, or charity work, I think I could probably do it but not sure where I would start or if I would commit to anything.

Besides for how much fun it is, its also a great way to meet other people with the similar mentality you have. Honestly just contact the local organization and see if they need any volunteers!

• concerto49concerto49 Member
    edited April 2013

@Jacob said: If I remember right, you was auctioning off your Hobby/Business a couple of months ago.

No.

@seriesn said: Cloudshard was up for sale? When and where?

Not that I know of, unless Jacob was trying to sell it somehow.

@Jacob said: That's nice dude, nice.. I know a few people on here help out at homeless centers, or charity work, I think I could probably do it but not sure where I would start or if I would commit to anything.

That isn't a business. What does helping homeless people have anything to do with ripping customers off anyway? Did I say the community was bad? Twisting words much?

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2013

@Jeffery I'm working on it, give me a few months. Trying to make it a regular offering instead of just a promo every once in a while.

It's a challenge but I think I might be able to do it.

Fingers crossed

• @HalfEatenPie said: My hobby involves raising money for cancer awareness.

is this serious? nice

• JacobJacob Member

Lol, sorry! I got you mixed up with another guy, it's 3AM give me a break. :P

I'm going to catch a hour before I have to travel 4 hours down south.

@concerto49 said: Not that I know of

• @jcaleb said: is this serious? nice

Yep, just a few months ago I stood for 46 hours straight to raise awareness and funds for cancer research. We raised over 12 million dollars this year which was awesome! Ok I'm done promoting this in this thread (PM me about it if anyone else is interested! I could talk hours about this).

• krokro Member

I will agree I am on the toilet again

• AmitzAmitz Member

@kro said: I am on the toilet again

Let the shit hit the fan! :)