Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what is the price this days to buy /24 in ripe ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

what is the price this days to buy /24 in ripe ?

cociucociu Member
edited November 2017 in General

Hello people ,

i have some offers to buy some /24 . The client is ask for 7 eur/ip .... is this atractive ?

Regards,
Marius

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Thats cheap tho.

• regeleregele Member, Host Rep

@cociu said:
    Hello people ,

i have some offers to buy some /24 . The client is ask for 7 eur/ip .... is this atractive ?

Regards,
    Marius

Hello,

I can help you with / 24 monthly or certain payment.

• regele said: I can help you with / 24 monthly or certain payment.

nobody ask here to rent

• regeleregele Member, Host Rep

@cociu said:

regele said: I can help you with / 24 monthly or certain payment.

nobody ask here to rent

If you want to buy PI, and you've found 7 euros per ip, there's nothing big but no small one is in between.

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2017

Price very depends on IP hostory. I saw somewhere, that IP's with a bad history selling 5/ip. Clean IP's with regular usage history costs over 10/ip

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

$7 is very good. IP's in the ARIN region are around $15/IP.

Francisco

Thanked by 1cociu
  • DXDDXD Member
    edited November 2017

@bacloud said:
    Price very depends on IP hostory. I saw somewhere, that IP's with a bad history selling 5/ip. Clean IP's with regular usage history costs over 10/ip

Can you PM the place. I am looking to buy IP issued by RIPE / Legacy (clean/black/dope/vaped/smoked) doesn't matter. I am not racist. Tho price matters.

Payment by SEPA/WIRE/BITCOIN OR ALT CRYPTO. Yours call, however not paying 5% or shit payment fee. Ofc i will pay my part sending fee.

• 7€ per year or lifetime?

• DXD said: Can you PM the place. I am looking to buy IP issued by RIPE / Legacy (clean/black/dope/vaped/smoked) doesn't matter. I am not racist. Tho price matters.

Payment by SEPA/WIRE/BITCOIN OR ALT CRYPTO. Yours call, however not paying 5% or shit payment fee. Ofc i will pay my part sending fee.

is something local (from my country ) the client have 20 x /24 , i will see if i buy it all or not. If not i am glad to provide you the details. PS need to be company who is buy.

• cociu said: PS need to be company who is buy.

Not just a company. Must be a LIR. Only a LIR can buy (have IPs transferred to it).

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2017

rds100 said: Not just a company

Not entirely true. There are many LIRs who are natural persons who run a business but are not a legally formed company.

But yeah, need to be a LIR to have the addresses transferred.

• rds100 said: Must be a LIR.

yes , this is know true

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2017

The acquaintance rents networks /24 in Russia for our team DC Yacolo. Approximate price per block is 3000 Euro per year.

Data Center built, but no orders yet, panels and stuff have not yet been created. The idea for the data center was in @alice2k. Photos from DC: https://hosting.kitchen/blog/yacolo-com/

Manual installation and orders so far.

• @cociu said:

DXD said: Can you PM the place. I am looking to buy IP issued by RIPE / Legacy (clean/black/dope/vaped/smoked) doesn't matter. I am not racist. Tho price matters.

is something local (from my country ) the client have 20 x /24 , i will see if i buy it all or not. If not i am glad to provide you the details. PS need to be company who is buy.

Thanks! do hit me up~

• @Vova1234 said:
    Data Center built, but no orders yet, panels and stuff have not yet been created. The idea for the data center was in @alice2k. Photos from DC: https://hosting.kitchen/blog/yacolo-com/

Looks cool, I tried reading through the site with google tl, is yacolo.com the right place?

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2017

@Setsura said:

@Vova1234 said:

Looks cool, I tried reading through the site with google tl, is yacolo.com the right place?

Yes This one. But this is just a template. Now everything is still in work, including the site. Billing at another address.

• @Vova1234 said:

@Setsura said:

@Vova1234 said:

Yes This one. But this is just a template. Now everything is still in work, including the site. Billing at another address.

Overpriced colo.