Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best free server monitoring solution
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best free server monitoring solution

Hey guys,

Does anybody have any recommendations for the best free server monitoring website? I remember finding one before where it let you setup your own page on your own domain etc but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks!

Comments

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Nixstats? UptimeRobot?

Thanked by 1vfuse
  • probably depends on your expectations of 'server monitoring' - like you want it to show live performance of that single server, or check multiple other servers, gather long term statistics, send alert and notifications or even all of it?

there is observium or librenms, also netdata to name a few ;-)

• @Falzo said:
    probably depends on your expectations of 'server monitoring' - like you want it to show live performance of that single server, or check multiple other servers, gather long term statistics, send alert and notifications or even all of it?

there is observium or librenms, also netdata to name a few ;-)

Should have been more specific, i'd like pings that are done every minute, check multiple servers, statistics of up time and alerts via email if downtime occurs. I am looking into Nixstats now, i think this was the one I found before :P

Thanked by 1vfuse
  • ring a ping script you cheap cunt

Thanked by 16ixth
  • southysouthy Member
    edited November 2017

Because of current requirement:

Does anybody have any recommendations for the best free server Baby monitoring website iOS App?

• @WSS said:
    ring a ping script you cheap cunt

stfu bitch I WANT STATS AND SHIET.

• @6ixth said:

@WSS said:
    ring a ping script you cheap cunt

stfu bitch I WANT STATS AND SHIET.

Reconnect screen and scroll upward.

• netdata is good. your boss will love.

• edited November 2017

@mgilang said:
    netdata is good. your boss will love.

+1 for the netdata. It also provides significant customization and simple to configure. :)

• sureiamsureiam Member
    edited November 2017

• I'm using Nagios. You'd create graphs with whatever you like.
    Currently I'm checking RAM usage, disk usage, load, S.M.A.R.T and some
    more shit.

You can add checks if you wan't to (from internet or code it by yourself [bash; python;... Many more])

• I am using Ping, a iOS app. It gives you almost everything you want (CPU load, RAM/disk/bandwidth usage, processes running)

• I think NodeQuery is the best tool to monitor your servers and they provide Free accounts for 10 servers. Check this out https://googiehost.com/blog/monitor-vps-and-dedicated-server/

• I am using nginx-amplify (it might be usefull not only for nginx empowered sites).

• telaseratelasera Member, Host Rep

If you want to host your own then Zabbix or Nagios are both good options.