Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm looking for VPS provider that not suspended my vps instantly
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I'm looking for VPS provider that not suspended my vps instantly

I'm looking for VPS provider that not suspended my vps instantly.

sometime i my vps got report and they suspended it without mercy im looking for vps provider that have some mercy on report and i need that vps can send email only 50 per hour not every hour im going to sent email and its not a spam please if you can offer me i be willing to be your client

Comments

• What are you sending?

• im sending job offering

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Do you get abuse reports/blacklisted?

And I have to ask, if it is for legitimate use why not just mailgun, its free for 10,000 emails or 5.00 p/month for 20,000 which should be within your requirements.

• the problem is the script are php and after people filling it the vps will send to the email

• The question is: Why they are suspending your server?

• @TheGreenMY said:
    the problem is the script are php and after people filling it the vps will send to the email

most providers provide smtp. http://sparkpost.com/ is also a good option to look into.

• TheGreenMYTheGreenMY Member
    edited November 2017

@mtsbatalha said:
    The question is: Why they are suspending your server?

i dont know some people report to the provider and then the provider suspended my vps instantly without me doing backup

• @TheGreenMY said: the problem is the script are php and after people filling it the vps will send to the email

i dont know how to setup that kind of option. if someone know please tech me

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

TheGreenMY said: some people report to the provider

Why should people report you to the provider if you're not sending spam?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

@TheGreenMY said:

@TheGreenMY said: the problem is the script are php and after people filling it the vps will send to the email

i dont know how to setup that kind of option. if someone know please tech me

Well, send him a job offering e-mail for that.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I mean no offense, but I think what you have shown is that you cannot responsibly run a mail server, that is more reason to use mailgun.

If it is a php script then ask the creator/dev where to plugin third party smtp details.

Thanked by 2Clouvider maverickp
  • cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

or don't bother because if you get suspended instantly for spam reports then yea you really are sending "spam" when you claim not to be.

Thanked by 3Aidan justvm tetech
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2017

I know these people: Why you terminated me? I paid for a month and I could not even use it one day! I demand access to recover the credit card data I harvested already, that is worth a lot, and then refund me in full, or I post on LET!
    Or: It was a virus, please let us run until we remove it, we are customer serious long time!

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • @Maounique said:
    I know these people: Why you terminated me? I paid for a month and I could not even use it one day! I demand access to recover the credit card data I harvested already, that is worth a lot, and then refund me in full, or I post on LET!
    Or: It was a virus, please let us run until we remove it, we are customer serious long time!

It's people like this that make us have to use contact forms with reCaptch..

• Im still looking for the provider that have tolerance on report ticket

• I'm still waiting for Emma Watson to call and beg me "Hey, it's not even about a relationship. I just want to be your sex toy!"

Thanked by 1randvegeta