Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$3.48/Monthly (Germany - DDoS Protected OpenVZ VPS Reseller) WHMCS Enduser Module & rDNS Support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$3.48/Monthly (Germany - DDoS Protected OpenVZ VPS Reseller) WHMCS Enduser Module & rDNS Support

OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep

At OBHost, we have engineered a great bunch of features, each of which are customized to help your business succeed. We strongly believe, that respect for the customer reflects on understanding the customers' hopes and needs. We tend to act with reason, as we don't want our customers to overpay for the services that they don't need.

Offer will expire on Nov 30, 2017

Use coupon: "LETVPSR" and get 65% OFF on any VPS package (Coupon will work for the renewal as well) [No Limit].

Included as Standard:

Free Instant Setup

99.99% Uptime Guarantee

DDoS Protection (250Gbps)

Backup Support

OpenVZ Virtualization

rDNS Support

Virtualizor Reseller Panel

WHMCS Enduser Module

24/7 Support

Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany | LookingGlass

Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany (IPv4) | 185.172.145.145

Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany (IPv6) | 2a01:367:b1f2:1276:f7b7:8da4:488b:1

OpenVZ VPS Whitelabel Reseller Program (VPS) Hosting

Simply select a VPS Reseller Plan with us today and you are all set to start hosting!
Our secure, reliable and well-supported VPS Reseller plans are highly affordable and come with Reseller control panel for better ease and management of your clients. Scalability is very critical for a growing business and OBHost allows clients to stay agile and scale their resources easily with no additional charges. There are no contracts or hidden costs involved and this allows clients to enjoy the various benefits in the most efficient manner.

Please check our plans below,

D_3_V

Price - $9.95/monthly

Promo - $3.48/monthly

30 GB Storage

1 GB RAM

1 GB SWAP

3 IPv4

3 IPv6 (/112)

300GB Bandwidth

Virtualizor Panel Support

DDoS Protection Included

Order Now

D_5_V

Price - $17.99/monthly

Promo - $6.29/monthly

50 GB Storage

3 GB RAM

3 GB SWAP

5 IPv4

5 IPv6 (/112)

1TB Bandwidth

Virtualizor Panel Support

DDoS Protection Included

Order Now

More packages @ OpenVZ VPS Reseller Hosting

Have a question?
Please feel free to contact us ([email protected] Or Open a ticket)

Supported Payment Gateways:

PayPal

Credit/Debit Cards

BTC/LTC/ETH Coins

Perfect Money

Bank Transfer

Comments

• Hi,

does the D_5_V plan has 2 cores ?
    Can I apply the coupon for 6 VPS ?

BTW, if you have a better deal, I only need 20GB, a 2 cores, 1 IP address, 3 or 4GB of RAM and Ubuntu 16.04.

Thank you

• Hello, why discount code can not be used for 250G storage plan? Is the discount code one time?

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep

@McLure said:
    Hi,

does the D_5_V plan has 2 cores ?
    Can I apply the coupon for 6 VPS ?

BTW, if you have a better deal, I only need 20GB, a 2 cores, 1 IP address, 3 or 4GB of RAM and Ubuntu 16.04.

Thank you

Yes, You can use that coupon on any package.
    D_5_V or D_5_V+ packages comes with 4 core per vps.

If you want to purchase single vps then have a look at https://www.obhost.net/linux-vps.php

@huangyuyu said:
    Hello, why discount code can not be used for 250G storage plan? Is the discount code one time?

You can use LoveOBHost coupon for the discount or Contact us directly on the support desk for the discount portion.

• it says "One Time Discount " for the coupon LETVPSR btw. So its only good for the first month unless I pay 12 months right away ?

@McLure said:
    it says "One Time Discount " for the coupon LETVPSR btw. So its only good for the first month unless I pay 12 months right away ?

LETVPSR come with renewal discount as well.

• What means "WHMCS Enduser Module"?

@postcd said:
    What means "WHMCS Enduser Module"?

Reseller can sell OpenVZ VPS Services directly through his/her whmcs through module.

• only debian 8?
    No Stretch?

@Termiet said:
    only debian 8?
    No Stretch?
    @Termiet said:
    only debian 8?
    No Stretch?

Debian 6, 7 & 8!