Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Found cheap VPS in Poland - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Found cheap VPS in Poland

Comments

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2017

@WSS said:

@quick said:
    We need an Italian here right now, where is matteo when you need him...

Making himself look like a complete shithead, what else?

Spinning them wheels in the mud y'know.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • Nice one!

How safe is przelewy24.pl ? Is it an important payment processing service in PL?

• mfsmfs Banned, Member
    edited November 2017

MrPsycho said: So that's the stereotype of Poles? I'm pretty surprised because our country is pretty clear (compared to eg. Italy, which has mess on streets) and our citizens are usually clean too. Dunno if you misunderstood us as our's southern neighbours.

Have you been in Italy lately, or is it for that ancient meme on Naples? That's ancient history, the new cool meme are potholes on roads in Rome.

atheros said: 1 vCore (E5 at 2.2GHz)
    4 GB RAM
    25 GB SSD

and NVMe. All this for ~0.25 €?

mtsbatalha said: Normal pricing for this offer:

literally 1/10 of the original price, I'd say that even 2,5 €/mo isn't bad at all for those specs. And it's.. even KVM?

WSS said: Not that I am aware of, actually. It was just a drive-by insult.

To me, it resembled for a moment one of those "concentration camp jokes" usually targeting Jews (or Poland already, since they have been sometimes confused with nazi altogether)

• cociucociu Member
    edited November 2017

datanoise said: How safe is przelewy24.pl ? Is it an important payment processing service in PL?

i just buy one, about payment dont know , but i have a good friend from LET who is polish and hi told me is one of the biggest provider in polonia this host so i dont think will make any colaborattion with a second hand merchant. Just my 2 cents

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • @mfs said:

WSS said: Not that I am aware of, actually. It was just a drive-by insult.

To me, it resembled for a moment one of those "concentration camp jokes" usually targeting Jews (or Poland already, since they have been sometimes confused with nazi altogether)

You're far too late for a Kampania Wrześniowa dedi special.

Thanked by 1lazyt
  • atheros said: And it seems there are some network limits (packet per second I think) that when you reach, your connection speed gets limited :(

Any more information on that? What are the limits? Do they say something on their website about that somewhere? Thanks!

• MrPsychoMrPsycho Member
    edited November 2017

datanoise said: What are the limits? Do they say something on their website about that somewhere?

Max packets per second: 75000 - your speed won't be limited. If you exceed 75000 (which is unlikely) you will have to wait till next second for another 75k packets
    Max data transfer on IP layer in 24H: 100GB - Exceeding that will limit your speed to 10mbps till first day of the next month (that sucks, so you have to care)
    Max i/o data in 24h: 250 GB - so coping, moving pasting data. No idea what happens when you exceed that.

Source: https://www.nazwa.pl/vps/ [click on PEŁNA SPECYFIKACJA]

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • @MrPsycho said:
    Max data in 24H: 100GB - Exceeding that will limit your speed to 10mbps till first day of the next month (that sucks, so you have to care)
    Max i/o data in 24h: 250 GB - so coping, moving pasting data. No idea what happens when you exceed that.

These in succession make no fucking sense.

• WSS said: These in succession make no fucking sense.

Oh. I meant max data transfer. Edited ;)

• mfsmfs Banned, Member
    edited November 2017

MrPsycho said: Max packets per second: 75000 - your speed won't be limited. If you exceed 75000 (which is unlikely) you will have to wait till next second for another 75k packets

Max data transfer on IP layer in 24H: 100GB - Exceeding that will limit your speed to 10mbps till first day of the next month (that sucks, so you have to care)

Thank you for the input, I still can't get why it's so damn cheap. Literally 1/4 of the notorious Aruba "SmartVPS" promotion for international customers (which has its own set of catches)

• stenysteny Member
    edited November 2017

Using a ridiculous price cut to promote a new product with a hard to resist price from .... Even their regular prices of NVMe KVM VPS' are quite good so they hope some of them will stay after then..

Edit:Just grabbed one...so hard to resist

• mfsmfs Banned, Member

I've reached a "20170914_Regulamin_uslugi_VPS.pdf" and "20171023_Rg_promocji_VPS_NVMe__juz_od_0_99_zl_netto_za_miesiac.pdf" , they state that "Klient może zamówić łącznie 3 serwery (po jednej usłudze w abonamencie 3, 6 i 12 miesięcy)" from which I get that a single customer can get up to three servers, and each shall have of subscription of either 3, 6 or 12 months, correct?

I haven't found a way to insert a valid VIES VAT but I'm not too surprised, I guess that the "należny podatek VAT" is invariably the Polish one.

• Even on normal price, this is cheap deal for the specs, lot of ppl probably will stay with them after the promotion if the servers are good, but i dont think they counted on foreign customers, and you can imagine how many scammers will abuse them, so lets see what happens. I found the promotion couple of days ago, and signed up, and will use it after the promotion if servers are good. Also they will ask for scanned documents on most foreigns.

• RamiRami Member
    edited November 2017

Just bought one as I couldn't resist, but VPS info not yet sent
    I wish they have an English version of their site as translating every word is not fun at all
    P.S. some of their emails went to spam

• @Rami said:
    Just bought one as I couldn't resist, but VPS info not yet sent
    I wish they have an English version of their site as translating every word is not fun at all
    P.S. some of their emails went to spam

Well, huh.

• southysouthy Member
    edited November 2017

great.
    Now I have another VPS.
    So what do I do with this one then?

[Edit] strange: why does it say my service ends on 24.11.2017? Thats’s two weeks?,
    Credit card shows the full 12 months being payed!?
    Is there some more verification coming my way?

• Two VPNS at the same time.

• @southy said:
    great.
    Now I have another VPS.

Setup reverse dns to one of your .de domains and start sending packets to random adresses in 0.0.0.0/0 just for giggles.

Thanked by 3WSS southy steny
  • @mksh said:

@southy said:
    great.
    Now I have another VPS.

Setup reverse dns to one of your .de domains and start sending packets to random adresses in 0.0.0.0/0 just for giggles.

yeah, that or I‘ll just set up a bot that posts random rants about OVH into LET.
    But you‘re in my top 5 list!

• @southy said:
    great.
    Now I have another VPS.

[Edit] strange: why does it say my service ends on 24.11.2017? Thats’s two weeks?,
    Credit card shows the full 12 months being payed!?
    Is there some more verification coming my way?

Same here. Looks like it's now midnight there so I'll just wait...

• ClairRinaldoClairRinaldo Member
    edited November 2017

Currently time in Poland: 01:24 AM (midnight). Support work 24/7 on the phone, not answer via email. Manual verify payment (credit card and bank transfer)....

• Thanks for the update, sport!

• @ClairRinaldo said:
    Currently time in Poland: 01:24 (midnight).

Hu?
    In what timezone is it midnight at 01:24?

• @southy said:

@ClairRinaldo said:

Hu?

CET – Central European Time (1:32 AM)

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/cet

• southy said: Hu? In what timezone is it midnight at 01:24?

At the poles every year for approximately 6 months.

• @ClairRinaldo said:

@southy said:

@ClairRinaldo said:

Hu?

CET – Central European Time (1:32 AM)

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/

sigh. Apparently the other one was the only joke I get done today that makes sense.

• @southy Don't try so hard, because you're not all that good at it. Enjoy the few that work.

Thanked by 1southy
  • No PayPal, only credit card and payment via bank...

• @ClairRinaldo said:
    No PayPal, only credit card and payment via bank...

Naaaa.
    I think the second to last one means you can walk there and bring them some coins in cash.
    So if they dont‘t have credit cards or banks where you come from then there‘s always that option, right?

• Hello,
    please confirm your intity.

Honored in the nazwa.pl documents as proof of identity are:

identity card (old or new)
     passport,
     driving license,
     residence card (for foreigners).

After verification your account will be activated.

Regards,
    Klaudiusz Niemczewski