Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KMS-Hosting.com - KVM Rootserver - DDoS Protected | Frankfurt, Germany | Bitcoins accepted
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KMS-Hosting.com - KVM Rootserver - DDoS Protected | Frankfurt, Germany | Bitcoins accepted

jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider
edited November 2017 in Offers

KMS-Hosting.com provides ddos protected hosting solutions since 2012, including KVM Rootserver, Dedicated Servers and Webhosting.

We own our complete infrastructure and also operate our own independent Juniper based network. Our offers are based on true server hardware from vendors like HP Enterprise, Dell and Supermicro.

You can lookup our current peerings via http://bgp.he.net/AS30823. Our Looking glass is available under https://lg.combahton.net.

HDD KVM Rootserver starting with Root 1G - 1 CPU Core / 1024MB Ram / 60GB Storage (4,50€ / Month):

-> https://www.kms-hosting.com/rootserver

Currently, we also have some remaining stock dedicated servers available, starting at 39,00€ per month:

https://my.combahton.net/dedicated_stock.php

We accept the following payment methods:

PayPal, Paysafecard, Bitcoin, Bank Transfer

Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Special solutions like BGP Sessions and Remote DDoS Protection (GRE,L2TP,IPSEC via BGP or Static Route) are available too, just contact us for a offer.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact our support by e-Mail ([email protected]) or by ticket (for customers only in our manager). We are available for your questions on lowendtalk too ;-)

Comments

• any discount for black friday? please

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

@tamicrealo said:
    any discount for black friday? please

Hi, currently it's not yet 24.11.2017 - but of course, we will think about it ;-)

• @Kabeldamagement said:
    .. think about it ...

most are only looking forward for BF so don't think too long :) or you'll miss when most are crazy.

• ehab said: or you'll miss when most are crazy.

maybe not the audience he's looking for.

what about an OVH refugee offer... oh wait, did I mention the audience already? ;-)

Maybe you mentioned also a part of the audience, yes :-)

Basically, we didnt post our offers since a long while ago, so I thought it's time to do it now. If we talk especially about OVH, it should be clear that we focus not on being the cheapest service provider on the market by getting external investments and operating our infrastructure on top of the money of others while aggressively dumping the pricing.

• levnodelevnode Member
    edited November 2017

I often see German providers advertises their kvm vps is "root server". Is this term popular in Germany? How about container like openvz/lxc? They have root access also.

Thanked by 1postcd
  • I sent a private message.

Thanked by 1jh_aurologic

@levnode said:
    I often see German providers advertises their kvm vps is "root server". Is this term popular in Germany? How about container like openvz/lxc? They have root access also.

Of course, the term "root server" is just a marketing word, not a technical declaration of a product. Thats the reason why we tell our customers directly on our website which virtualization technology is used. In our case it's KVM which brings many advantages in comparison with container based solutions like OpenVZ / LXC - e.g. you can use your own kernel or modules, run container based virtual machines and use your own operating system by installing it via VNC - also you can avoid support requests with tun/tap interfaces.

In case you completely want your own dedicated machine without other isolated users on the same hardware stack, we offer dedicated servers too.

• @Kabeldamagement

Do you have plans to do further language updates to your panel? If not, you should. Please consider spending some time translating your site functions to English as its sometimes hard to understand things, as well it would be nice to receive an invoice in English instead of German (so I can actually read it without having to use Google Translate).

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• GOOD

@TheLinuxBug said:
    @Kabeldamagement

Do you have plans to do further language updates to your panel? If not, you should. Please consider spending some time translating your site functions to English as its sometimes hard to understand things, as well it would be nice to receive an invoice in English instead of German (so I can actually read it without having to use Google Translate).

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

We currently work on our new customer area (manager) which should be released until 01/2018 depending how smooth our beta tests will go :) - This also includes language updates and ui optimizations which also allows us to be more flexible for upcomming new services.

• Your name is KMS-Hosting, do your provide one-click installation of a KMS server?

@Yandex said:
    Your name is KMS-Hosting, do your provide one-click installation of a KMS server?

No, we dont. KMS are the initiales of one of the former founders :)