Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner Server Available for Transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner Server Available for Transfer

DoubleDoubleDoubleDouble Member
edited November 2017 in General

Hi all,

I have following hetzner servers available for transfers.

Server 1

• EX-41S-SSD ( 2 Available )
  • CPU = Intel i7 7700
  • RAM = 64 GB
  • SSD = 2 x 250 GB Each
  • IP = 2 Each
  • Days Remaining = 10
  • Price of Transfer = 55 euro / server
  • Regular Rent = 39 euro
  • Regular Setup Fee = 78 euro approximately

Server 2

• Custom Server 1 ( 1 Available )
  • CPU = Intel Xeon E3-1271V3
  • RAM = 32GB
  • HDD = 2 x 480 GB SSD
  • IP = 1
  • Days Remaining = 15 Days
  • Price of Transfer = 50 euro / server
  • Regular Rent = 39 euro
  • You save Setup Fee of Hetzner !!

Server 3

• Custom Server 2 ( 1 Available )
  • CPU = Intel i7 3730K
  • RAM = 64GB
  • HDD = 2 x 3 TB HDD
  • IP = 1
  • Days Remaining = 5 Days
  • Price of Transfer = 45 euro / server
  • Regular Rent = 39 euro

They have not been used much. I am interested in transferring them for a fees only. PM me only if you can take them soon. I will not wait for you.

@Administrators : If the post breaks any of your rules please let me understand how I can fix it.

Thank You

Comments

• Been here almost 20 minutes, and you're shilling shit you don't want for a profit. Good job!

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

@WSS ...his name is DoubleDouble!

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

I bid €5 for server 2.
    Payment after delivery.

• I offer 10 € for Server 2. Your Transfer-Amounts are ridiculous tbh.

• 15 EUR for Server 2 ayyyy

• Server 3 $1

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

20€ for Server 2

• 10 euro for an ex41s-ssd

• @teamacc said:
    10 euro for an ex41s-ssd

$10 for the other.

• I can't see where I said Auction. Seems like everyone wants double double.

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited November 2017

@DoubleDouble said:
    I can't see where I said Auction. Seems like everyone wants double double.

I'm just telling you what I'm willing to pay for it, just in case you want to let it go for less. Especially given that it doesn't seem like anyone is wanting to pay full price for these things.

• @teamacc, Smart people are sending messages. Lots of customers.

• @DoubleDouble said:
    @teamacc, Smart people are sending messages. Lots of customers.

Well, if you've already sold stuff, why not update the thread?

• "Smart people" LOL

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

teamacc said: if you've already sold stuff, why not update the thread?

cause he is not sold anything, trying to get more money or DoubleDouble as described his username.

• Ok, I'm stupid. Retract the $10 bid. Don't want to do business with the smart one. LOL.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

Cut the crap

PM me the details of server 3

I am interested

Will make an offer there

• @agentmishra, Feel free to send PM asking more question. The details of server3 are there. What are you looking for? Just hurry up before its gone.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

No, you have to say Gonegone. Or it's not really gone.

• DoubleDoubleDoubleDouble Member
    edited November 2017

Server 3 [ Sold ]

• Custom Server 2 ( 1 Available )
    • CPU = Intel i7 3730K
    • RAM = 64GB
    • HDD = 2 x 3 TB HDD
    • IP = 1
    • Days Remaining = 5 Days
    • Price of Transfer = 45 euro / server
    • Regular Rent = 39 euro

Gone Gone Gone !!!!!!!!!

• @deank : Happy ?

• @DoubleDouble said:
    @deank : Happy ?

Don't feel like you have to stick around, then people might be happy, honestly the popcorn not needed much nowadays kinda almost miss GVH.

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@JustJon said:

@DoubleDouble said:
    @deank : Happy ?

Don't feel like you have to stick around, then people might be happy, honestly the popcorn not needed much nowadays kinda almost miss GVH.

he only joined 3rd of November to sell the server as reason only

• While we are at it... @DongDong is still available for registration!

• @Yura said:
    While we are at it... @DongDong is still available for registration!

Sure, but @BoingBoing is going to be on your ass when you do..

• @DoubleDouble said:

Server 3 [ Sold ]

I bought. While the steps to hand over took bit longer as @DoubleDouble backed up data (12 hrs), I am satisfied. With the long transfer time, i'll be honest, there were times I was having doubts - but everything came thru fine. Minor correction. I think the price in original listing was wrong / typo? Copy paste error? - listing states euro 39 recurring renewal, but it was actually euro 41.xx excl VAT. Knowing that, it is still a great bargain for 64GB RAM specs. I did have chance to back off knowing it was euro 41.xx. I paid half fee before transfer and half after transfer.. to minimize risk to both... I dont know if that is what the normal transfer practice is or not.
    It is rare price but not unheard of. Serverbidding used to have this price last year for this exact SKU - I have had one of same SKU already since last year, so I knew.. But for past several months, this SKU has always been over 5x euros.. ive checked hetzner site at times.
    If I had need for other servers, I would have gone ahead and make the deals.

• @WSS said:

@Yura said:
    While we are at it... @DongDong is still available for registration!

Sure, but @BoingBoing is going to be on your ass when you do..

WSS, sweetheart, I told you million times before and I will say it again: If you can't remember which side of double dildo is yours, use the FUCKING SHARPIE!

xoxo

• zevuszevus Member
    edited November 2017

@aFriend said:

@DoubleDouble said:

Server 3 [ Sold ]

I bought. While the steps to hand over took bit longer as @DoubleDouble backed up data (12 hrs), I am satisfied. With the long transfer time, i'll be honest, there were times I was having doubts - but everything came thru fine. Minor correction. I think the price in original listing was wrong / typo? Copy paste error? - listing states euro 39 recurring renewal, but it was actually euro 41.xx excl VAT. Knowing that, it is still a great bargain for 64GB RAM specs. I did have chance to back off knowing it was euro 41.xx. I paid half fee before transfer and half after transfer.. to minimize risk to both... I dont know if that is what the normal transfer practice is or not.
    It is rare price but not unheard of. Serverbidding used to have this price last year for this exact SKU - I have had one of same SKU already since last year, so I knew.. But for past several months, this SKU has always been over 5x euros.. ive checked hetzner site at times.
    If I had need for other servers, I would have gone ahead and make the deals.

I hope it was the i7-7700? ... because the rest show up on server bidding & those also have no setup fee. including this Intel i7 3730K with 64GB RAM.

I got the Intel Xeon E3-1246V3 32GB RAM version for 29.41 euro/mo.. granted, it was regular config and no SSD. but you will see some with SSD that fall below the 39 euro.

• @zevus It is i7 3730K with 64GB RAM as I expected. Same SKU on serverbidding at that time was €51 per mo ( right now it is €49) but I will be paying €41 per mo. It is extremely rare for serverbidding to drop this low for this sku. I intend to keep this sku for long term. So while there is no setup fee on serverbidding, I paid the €40 fee to op to lock in the lower monthly renewal fee.