Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

stay away from cloudflexy(rackhost.co,dedicenter.com), a dishonest hosting provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

stay away from cloudflexy(rackhost.co,dedicenter.com), a dishonest hosting provider

gongyigongyi Member
edited November 2017 in General

dear all ,Thanks a lot for your attentions ,

on October 12 , for my poor english , my friend (@kyaky) helped me here to look for help. all details are in the thread ,https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/126905/aff-earning-collection-advice-reputation-on-cloudflexy-rackhost-co-dedicenter/p1

on 18th, April, Cloudflexy(Rackhost) contacted me asking if i can promote products to Chinese market from LET. https://imgur.com/a/5LZ5q

It's already 2000+ sales for Cloudflexy(rackhost.co,dedicenter.com),

i have ask for so many time to request my affiliate money , delay , delay , delay , it is more than 2 months . i have not received the rest of money yet.

now , i need to share something new :

the boss broke his words too much in tickets ......

they have added some new servers in singapore location , it is not the same datacenter as before in OVH , this is a new one (readyserver.sg)!

added some more servers with 10Gbps port in LA (psychz.net) ...

added some more servers in taiwan location .

do not pay for affiliates , still add more servers ,

a dishonest hosting provider , i think all you should watch out .

thanks !

Thanked by 2corbpie website1337

Comments

• i'm gongyi friend,i'm agree gongyi saying

• @soukouzen said:
    i'm gongyi friend,i'm agree gongyi saying

Ok? Are you sure you're not gongyi agreeing with gongyi?

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • soukouzensoukouzen Member
    edited November 2017

@kingjj said:

i say i'm agree.

Thanked by 1rcdfrd
  • i'm gongyi friend too.

• gosh they still haven't paid you? man vps promoting are such a hard business.

• corbpiecorbpie Member
    edited November 2017

Drop the banhammer on @racksx already

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

Probably run into fund issue, does not seems to be professional.

Thanked by 1Frameworks
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

gongyi said: do not pay for affiliates , still add more servers ,

How do you think they paid for those nodes?

Francisco

Thanked by 2Frameworks eastonch
  • @Francisco said:

gongyi said: do not pay for affiliates , still add more servers ,

How do you think they paid for those nodes?

Francisco

i think they have paid for those servers , if not , all servers should be offline !

• Agree with Gongyi!

Thanked by 1gongyi
  • wimiuwimiu Member
    edited November 2017

The network quality is much more important than how much money they give affiliate from customer's perspective.

• @rcdfrd said:
    Agree with Gongyi!

and you just signed up for stating this... aha.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • i know you @gongyi you are a hard worker , at least with me you have been verry tolerate and verry good colaboration until now. If you have opened this thread i am sure you have consumed all your patciense and more you have wait much for this. I hope finnaly you will get your payment because you have work for this. Cheers.

Thanked by 1gongyi
  • layfonlayfon Member
    edited November 2017

Is there any reply after staff's response on 10/17 in your last screenshot? It looks a bit bad already, but it's better to read both sides' full story.

wimiu said:
    The network quality is much more important than how much money they give affiliate from customer's perspective.

So, you think it is okay for a company to refuse to give out something after that company promises to give. And, you think the company is still trustworthy?

• I thought op had a history of false advertising.
    I would be happy if you didn't get anything XD

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

This needed a new thread?

• perryoo11perryoo11 Member
    edited November 2017

@AnthonySmith said:
    This needed a new thread?

other topic - warn

this topic - just gone too far. also for some dedicated hate.

Thanked by 1gongyi

perryoo11 said: other topic - warn

Not helpful, the OP thinks this place is his own personal sounding board, he thinks it is OK to lie and cheat to generate sales, but when it backfires everyone else is a monster.

The OP needs to grow up.

Thanked by 2Falzo kassle
  • @AnthonySmith said:

Not helpful, the OP thinks this place is his own personal sounding board, he thinks it is OK to lie and cheat to generate sales, but when it backfires everyone else is a monster.

The OP needs to grow up.

ok ok ok, I was trying to point the same as you saying.
    I do agree what you say.

• They are still present on your website/blog.

Thanked by 1fat27
  • gongyigongyi Member
    edited November 2017

@LES said:
    They are still present on your website/blog.

this is my mistake !

all posts were removed in last month , but i have found some links such as tags in other posts about hongkong location , now all is removed !

• I am gongyi and I agree with myself.

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2017

@AnthonySmith said:

The OP needs to grow up.

I don't read the particular site, but I firmly believe that when the hosting company agreed to work with him, they've committed to pay out money for the traffic OP sent there. Messages like 'I haven't planned budget for affiliates the month', or even worse, the silent treatment later, just don't cut it. I don't see the host complaining about false advertising, chargebacks or anything. He or she has simply no intention to pay up i there's anything more to what we've seen from the OP's screenshots.

Thanked by 1ricardo
  • What? My friend gongyi just got cheated?

Clouvider said: I don't read the particular site, but I firmly believe that when the hosting company agreed to work with him, they've committed to pay out money for the traffic OP sent there. Messages like 'I haven't planned budget for affiliates the month', or even worse, the silent treatment later, just don't cut it. I don't see the host complaining about false advertising, chargebacks or anything. He or she has simply no intention to pay up i there's anything more to what we've seen from the OP's screenshots.

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, the way the host acted is a joke, that's what happens when you allow kids to start a business with little to no requirements.

However I am sympathetic to the fact and do believe that the number of affiliate payments it says are due and the amount actually due are 2 very different figures due to chargebacks/refunds/disputes etc and this is in large due to the fact that the affiliate marketer is also a bit of a twat and just outright lies to generate sales.

If I was your affiliate and told everyone in a language you did not understand that if you open a chargeback/dispute directly with the payment processor after 45 days you are guaranteed your money back no questions and I started putting my hand out on day 30 for my commissions, you would probably not be to happy to continue paying me either.

That is essentially what the OP has done, and is known to do, and has done for a long time.

TL;DR they are both ridiculous and probably deserve each other.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

This crap again? Why? Well you were basicly told to deal with this crap like a man. But, you comeback to gain more sympathy? Please stop.

• @Falzo said:

@rcdfrd said:
    Agree with Gongyi!

I'm poor at english. I haven't registered my account until just now.

• @rcdfrd said:

@Falzo said:

@rcdfrd said:
    Agree with Gongyi!

I'm poor at english. I haven't registered my account until just now.

what a coincidence I'd say...

• More diabetes.

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

Hey bud, i'm sure you had bought good to some hosts and sleepless nights for few other hosts, everything has it's worst cases.

Hope you will find a solution one way or another