Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Halloween Offer 50% Recurring on all VPS servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Halloween Offer 50% Recurring on all VPS servers

HostSailorHostSailor Member, Patron Provider
edited October 2017 in Offers

How about some Halloween poetry?

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary, Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore, While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. "'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door - Only this, and nothing more."

Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December, And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor. Eagerly I wished the morrow; - vainly I had sought to borrow From my books surcease of sorrow - sorrow for the lost Lenore - For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels named Lenore -
Nameless here for evermore.

• Discounts: 50% OFF Recurring Using Coupon Code: TREATLET

50% discount on yearly plans, valid for all plans even plans which are not mentioned here in this offer ( Small plans or big plans )

Linux OpenVZ:

Seaman:

• 1GB Guaranteed RAM
  • 1GB VSwap RAM
  • 45 GB HDD
  • 2 Core
  • 1 Gbit Port
  • 1 TB Bandwidth
  • 1 IPV4 address
  • /64 IPv6
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • Hosted in Netherlands & Romania
  • $29.94 / Year

To check all our OpenVZ plans or place an order go to http://hostsailor.com/vps-hosting/openvz-vps/

=====================================

Linux SSD OpenVZ:

Sailor:

• 512 Guaranteed RAM
  • 512 VSwap RAM
  • 15 GB SSD
  • 1 Core
  • 1 Gbit Port
  • 512 GB Bandwidth
  • 1 IPV4 address
  • /64 IPv6
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • Hosted in Netherlands
  • $29.94 / Year

To check all our SSD OpenVZ plans or place an order go to http://hostsailor.com/vps-hosting/openvz-ssd-vps/

Linux XEN & KVM:

Operating systems: ( CentOS 6.5, Debian 7.4, Fedora 20, Scientific 6.5, and Gentoo 2014 )

Sailor:

• 512 Guaranteed RAM
  • 512 SWAP
  • 20 GB midline SAS
  • 2 Cores
  • 1 Gbit Port
  • 512 GB Bandwidth
  • 1 IPV4 address
  • /64 IPv6
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • Hosted in Netherlands
  • $23.94 / Year

======================================

Seaman:

• 1GB Guaranteed RAM
  • 1GB SWAP
  • 30 GB midline SAS
  • 4 Cores
  • 1 Gbit Port
  • 1TB GB Bandwidth
  • 1 IPV4 address
  • /64 IPv6
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • Hosted in Netherlands ( Xen )
  • Hosted in Romania & Netherlands ( KVM )
  • $41.94 / Year

To check all our XEN plans or place an order go to http://hostsailor.com/vps-hosting/xen-vps/

To check all our KVM plans or place an order go to http://hostsailor.com/vps-hosting/kvm-vps/

Windows Seaman RDP:

• 512 Guaranteed RAM
  • 30 GB SATA
  • 2 Cores
  • 1 Gbit Port
  • 512 GB Bandwidth
  • 1 IPV4 address
  • /64 IPv6
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • Hosted in Netherlands
  • $35.94 / Year

To check all our KVM plans or place an order go to http://hostsailor.com/vps-hosting/kvm-vps/windows-vps/

Payment methods:

PayPal, Credit card, Bank Transfer, CashU, PaySafeCard, Skrill, WebMoney, Bitcoin, Yandex Money, QIWI, AliPay, LiteCoin, DogeCoin, OkPay, Western Union / Moneygram, and Perfect Money.

Features:

1. Instant setup
  2. Every VPS is connected via a Gbit port
  3. IPV4 and IPV6 enabled VPS
  4. Hardware RAID 10 for optimum disk performance
  5. Backups on the Go
  6. Managed services
  7. Support of TUN, TAP, and PPTP by default
  8. SolusVM Control Panel
  9. Flexible Upgrading / easy scalability
  10. VPS located in Netherlands
  11. Reverse DNS
  12. Free incoming bandwidth

HostSailor:

• To know more about us visit Our Company
  • To check our terms of use please click on TOS
  • We offer an amazing service level agreement at SLA
  • For our Acceptable use policy check AUP
  • To get more info about our data center check Our Data Center

FAQ and Support:

• Please check our FAQ
  • To get intouch with us via email please use Contact us
  • To get intouch with us via livechat, please visit our site at HostSailor and we'll be happy to help!

Comments

• I'll buy the intro, not so much the rest. :)

• My biggest issue with this offer is you offered nothing with a monthly renewal. Is there a reason you are offering no monthly offers here? I find this a bit disingenuous as usually these types of specials are used to gain new customers and its a bit unfair to lock a new customer into a year long contract when they start out. I am not saying you shouldn't offer yearly offers, I am simply stating it is a bit odd that it is all you are offering here. A new customer should be able to test things and decide if it works for them and then purchase for a longer period. Offers like this locking in people to a 1 year contract on something they haven't tested is a quick way to end up with charge backs and drama when things don't work out for the end customer as they expect.

TL;DR:

I much rather have 50% off on a monthly recurring service than chance spending for a year up front and finding out the service isn't what I expected and have to jump through hoops to get my money back.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• HostSailorHostSailor Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2017

@TheLinuxBug said:
    My biggest issue with this offer is you offered nothing with a monthly renewal. Is there a reason you are offering no monthly offers here? I find this a bit disingenuous as usually these types of specials are used to gain new customers and its a bit unfair to lock a new customer into a year long contract when they start out. I am not saying you shouldn't offer yearly offers, I am simply stating it is a bit odd that it is all you are offering here. A new customer should be able to test things and decide if it works for them and then purchase for a longer period. Offers like this locking in people to a 1 year contract on something they haven't tested is a quick way to end up with charge backs and drama when things don't work out for the end customer as they expect.

TL;DR:

I much rather have 50% off on a monthly recurring service than chance spending for a year up front and finding out the service isn't what I expected and have to jump through hoops to get my money back.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

You are absolutely right, we usually target different users with all our posts, and if you check our usual forum posts you will see that we mostly offer monthly recurring and onetime discounts, however to offer the users some good discounts we need to make sure we minimize the losses therefore we used the yearly offers to be able to offer the discount, and along the way we wanted to target long term users, we're always making sure we offer deals for both types of users, perhaps this time is a bad luck for you but I am happy to offer you something if you send me a message with what kind of service you have interest in, and I'll do my best to make it possible.

Thanked by 1TheLinuxBug