Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Hostodo offline? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is Hostodo offline?

Comments

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@Zeal said:

@cheapwebdev said:

@Hassan said:

@cheapwebdev said:
    No, it's just oversold and shitty. Go look up hostodo in LET, you were warned..!

^ this guy enters every one of my threads to say the same thing. I honestly don't even remember what issue you had.

Yes, this guy couldn't use his box after the first week due to performance issues, which you guys never replied to or fixed. I also had in writing an offer to refund within 14 days, which YOU (Hassan) later refused to provide.

Wow, it's really sad to see others affected by his theater refund policy. I wish you luck on that.

I do not recall what ticket ID this was. When you first started ranting about this on LET, I asked you for a ticket ID. You refused to provide it. I will grant you your refund, this is not an issue. I do not recall your name to resolve this issue, and I don't know your ticket ID, and I can't sift through thousands of closed tickets to try to find it.

• huntercophuntercop Member
    edited October 2017

When you buy off of http://lowendstock.com/, make sure to see the ratings on the right side. See how Hostodo is always in the negative (red) and usually the most thumbs downs.

• Halo Hassan please check Ticket #282686

• @bapake said:
    Halo Hassan please check Ticket #282686

Sorry to hear about your pain.

@bapake said:

Resolved

edited October 2017

@cheapwebdev said:

@bapake said:

You still haven't told me your ticket ID, so I don't know what you want. I wish I had enough time to derail people all day on a forum like you do.

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Hostodo has been pretty solid for me in the past, so much so I've added both of my VPSs with them to my monitoring pool. Unfortunately the past week I've been getting alerts like crazy about a few minutes of downtime here and there. Tonight during one of the 7 minutes "outages" I logged in to find the load was at 135.10 for the node I was on. Since the outages fix themselves in a few minutes opening a ticket doesn't make much sense to me but other than this past week they've been one of the better hosts I use.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @Hassan said:

@cheapwebdev said:

@bapake said:

You still haven't told me your ticket ID, so I don't know what you want. I wish I had enough time to derail people all day on a forum like you do.

So you can find my personal information to retaliate? I will pass.

• WSSWSS Member

@cheapwebdev said:

Yeah. You're kind of an asshole.

Thanked by 3sin doghouch dahartigan
  • @WSS said:

@cheapwebdev said:

Yeah. You're kind of an asshole.

One could say I am an asshole. But you don't see me bashing any businesses unless I have had personal encounters with them.

• WSSWSS Member

@cheapwebdev said:
    One could say I am an asshole. But you don't see me bashing any businesses unless I have had personal encounters with them.

So you claim, but you have yet to provide a ticket. Like I said, I had no problems with Hassan last year, and @KuJoe said his shit was stable until the last week, so.. shit or get off the pot. You've been bashing HostODO since you entered the thread, but have yet to even prove that you are/were a client.

Thanked by 2Hassan dahartigan
  • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

reversehosts.com remaking

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited October 2017

agentmishra said: reversehosts.com remaking

You could only hope that was true. One of the best deadpool deals was when reversehost.com happened. I ended up with 1gb RAM, 50GB disk, 2 cores, and 2 IPv4 at HostUS for $12 a year.

I sure didn't feel like Hassan left me hanging on that one... Just saying.

• @WSS said:

@cheapwebdev said:

So you claim, but you have yet to provide a ticket. Like I said, I had no problems with Hassan last year, and @KuJoe said his shit was stable until the last week, so.. shit or get off the pot. You've been bashing HostODO since you entered the thread, but have yet to even prove that you are/were a client.

Fine, here.

Since the outages are continuing I decided to open a ticket, I'll keep this thread updated. :)

@FrankZ said:

You could only hope that was true. One of the best deadpool deals was when reversehost.com happened. I ended up with 1gb RAM, 50GB disk, 2 cores, and 2 IPv4 at HostUS for $12 a year.

that reminds me of hostrail, the $1 deals

so the name of the game is if you just plan to take money without sustaining yourself, you end up leaving behind sad-satisfied customers

hope @Hassan will do what ever is required to be done

• huntercophuntercop Member
    edited October 2017

@agentmishra said:

@FrankZ said:

so the name of the game is if you just plan to take money without sustaining yourself, you end up leaving behind sad-satisfied customers

Well.. I gave the ticket number up finally. And the defensiveness stops and you can see no response.. because we all know what he did, and will continue to do.
    --("/)--

@cheapwebdev said:

@agentmishra said:

@FrankZ said:

Well.. I gave the ticket number up finally. And the defensiveness stops and you can see no response.. because we all know what he did, and will continue to do.
    --("/)--

The email address you sent that ticket ID from is not connected to any account you have with us, and I can't see what service or invoice you had nor can I find any other tickets from this email address. Can you confirm there is no other ticket ID?

@KuJoe said:
    Since the outages are continuing I decided to open a ticket, I'll keep this thread updated. :)

To clarify, there haven't been system/infrastructure wide outages. There have been some tickets about downed VPS, none with a common pattern. This thread title is misleading.

@agentmishra said:

Hostodo has lasted 3x the lifetime of ReverseHosts. There is no outage. This thread title is misleading. There are no system wide issues right now.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@hassan Well what you call the problems people are happening then? I know you aint calling kujoe a liar?

@Hassan said:

@agentmishra said:

Hostodo has lasted 3x the lifetime of ReverseHosts. There is no outage. This thread title is misleading. There are no system wide issues right now.

i wonder @Hassan took so long since the thread was opened to reply back in here

but i always had faith, that he would sort out the issues, and i did mention like this in this post earlier

@Hassan said:

@KuJoe said:

To clarify, there haven't been system/infrastructure wide outages. There have been some tickets about downed VPS, none with a common pattern. This thread title is misleading.

I understand that, it's the 200+ loads causing the outages. I did ask to be moved to another node but that apparently would require me to get a new VPS instead of running a one-liner. I'll deal with it, but I hate having to find another VPS to replace it in my monitoring pool. :(

I mean it is getting better, up to 96% uptime today compared to 87% yesterday.

• @doghouch What? I don't have anything current with Hassan.

edited November 2017

@agentmishra said:

@Hassan said:

@agentmishra said:

i wonder @Hassan took so long since the thread was opened to reply back in here

but i always had faith, that he would sort out the issues, and i did mention like this in this post earlier

?
    I responded when I saw the thread?

@KuJoe said:

@Hassan said:

@KuJoe said:

I understand that, it's the 200+ loads causing the outages. I did ask to be moved to another node but that apparently would require me to get a new VPS instead of running a one-liner. I'll deal with it, but I hate having to find another VPS to replace it in my monitoring pool. :(

I mean it is getting better, up to 96% uptime today compared to 87% yesterday.

PM'd you

@PieNotEvenEaten said:
    @hassan Well what you call the problems people are happening then? I know you aint calling kujoe a liar?

So far, every single one is a different, standard support issue. I'm not calling KuJoe a liar. I'm just seeing this thread on LETs front page and from an objective standpoint it sounds like Hostodo is on fire when this is in no way the case

Thanked by 1KuJoe

@Hassan said:

@PieNotEvenEaten said:

So far, every single one is a different, standard support issue. I'm not calling KuJoe a liar. I'm just seeing this thread on LETs front page and from an objective standpoint it sounds like Hostodo is on fire when this is in no way the case

Agreed, the thread title really should be updated. My VPS in their LA location has had 99.843% uptime in the past 27 days.

• @WSS said:
    @doghouch What? I don't have anything current with Hassan.

I left a HTML comment in there if you didn’t notice.