Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Hostodo offline?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is Hostodo offline?

I have two VPS's and I haven't been unable to ping or console to either one via virtualizor since two days, Ticket is open an all they saying is "We're checking on it and let you know the update." , Anyone else having offline issues with Hostodo at the moment?

Comments

• I'm on node VZ1.MIA.

My VPS is up and accessible. Virtualizor control panel for my VPS is also accessible and returning live data.

Load average and network I/O levels are normal for my VPS.

Do you have any historical instrumentation data regarding your VPS'es? Anything unusual up to the point when your VPS went offline?

• No, it's just oversold and shitty. Go look up hostodo in LET, you were warned..!

Thanked by 1Zeal

• Deadpool

• ZealZeal Member
    edited October 2017

hostodo oversold and limited resources. Say you buy a plan to create x VPS, even though you have enough resources allocation, he will limit the CPU drastically. I think for me because I had 40~ vps he limited each to 1% cpu. I didn't say anything publicly until now. Hopefully he remembers what he did though, I left him immediately, because he should expect 40 vps~ to use alot fo resources and buy a new server if 40~ was too much.

Thanked by 2joshb raindog308
  • edited October 2017

Yes, one of our clients VPS was down today. :/

• WSSWSS Member

I was pretty happy with Hassan's setup last year. It's sad to see that things are going downhill.

• 4 day outage so far... latest support question asking "do I want to migrate my VPS," which I replied yes since yesterday .... sigh

• overclockoverclock Member
    edited October 2017

Heard that they do a lot oversold.

servers are super unstable

Thanked by 1Zeal
  • overclockoverclock Member
    edited October 2017

edited

• Any news on this? I got 3 responses on tickets oppened for my 2 hostodo vps. One was asking if they could change my ip. Said yes but after that they didnt change and said that was suspended for too many SMTP connections (not true). And last, i asked for a refund not answered yet...

• ZealZeal Member
    edited October 2017

@niamniamniam said:
    Any news on this? I got 3 responses on tickets oppened for my 2 hostodo vps. One was asking if they could change my ip. Said yes but after that they didnt change and said that was suspended for too many SMTP connections (not true). And last, i asked for a refund not answered yet...

They agreed to a refund for me once, and then said if they could work something out. Boom once I tried to "work things out with them" the 1% cpu limit was intact, no refund, vps was unusable (all 40 I had with them) , please be careful. I tried being nice to providers, but once I softened up for hostodo they took advantage of me.

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@joshb said:
    I have two VPS's and I haven't been unable to ping or console to either one via virtualizor since two days, Ticket is open an all they saying is "We're checking on it and let you know the update." , Anyone else having offline issues with Hostodo at the moment?

Can you let me know your ticket ID?

For the rest of you in this thread, this is not an infrastructure wide outage and is specific to this clients VPS.

@cangkirhost said:

Ticket ID? or PM me your VPS IP address.

@FredQc said:
    Deadpool

False, don't spread fake news.

@cheapwebdev said:
    No, it's just oversold and shitty. Go look up hostodo in LET, you were warned..!

^ this guy enters every one of my threads to say the same thing. I honestly don't even remember what issue you had.

@Falzo said:
    @Hassan

Thank you Falzo

• Hassan said: don't spread fake news.

Sure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

imchandave said: I'm on node VZ1.MIA. My VPS is up and accessible.

Same here. Network's been a bit sluggish from time to time, but I haven't had any outages lately.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@Hassan said:

@FredQc said:
    Deadpool

Donald?

• @Hassan said:

@cangkirhost said:

i request cancelled

@MikeA said:

@Hassan said:

@FredQc said:
    Deadpool

Donald?

SAD!

@cangkirhost said:

@Hassan said:

@cangkirhost said:

i request cancelled

OK, did you get your refund or no? Let me know via PM if there was any issues.

• seikanseikan Member
    edited October 2017

@Hassan

I'm not able to create ticket as your portal is down now. It's returning error 500.

https://hostodo.com/portal/

I'm not able to remote my VPS from SolusVM as well.

• my box down...

@w3e4r5 said:
    my box down...

Ticket?

@seikan said:
    @Hassan

I'm not able to create ticket as your portal is down now. It's returning error 500.

https://hostodo.com/portal/

I'm not able to remote my VPS from SolusVM as well.

Must have been a temporary issue. Not able to reproduce at this time. Were you able to open a ticket?

• @Hassan said:

@cheapwebdev said:
    No, it's just oversold and shitty. Go look up hostodo in LET, you were warned..!

^ this guy enters every one of my threads to say the same thing. I honestly don't even remember what issue you had.

Yes, this guy couldn't use his box after the first week due to performance issues, which you guys never replied to or fixed. I also had in writing an offer to refund within 14 days, which YOU (Hassan) later refused to provide.

• @cheapwebdev said:

@Hassan said:

@cheapwebdev said:

Yes, this guy couldn't use his box after the first week due to performance issues, which you guys never replied to or fixed. I also had in writing an offer to refund within 14 days, which YOU (Hassan) later refused to provide.

Wow, it's really sad to see others affected by his theater refund policy. I wish you luck on that.