Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the best server location of Vultr? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What is the best server location of Vultr?

2»

Comments

• @cuta

Unfortunately many people thinks same but I didn't had any intentions when we registered this domain name few years back. We also had word with Google policy team here in India and they said it doesn't matter until you are not claiming yourself as part of Google's product.

This domain randomly came to mind got it registered, there could be the psychological reason behind this but trust me we didn't.

I FEEL BAD WITH THESE WORDS MATE. BUT ITS OK YOU SAID WHAT YOU FEEL NO ISSUES

• @GoogieHost said:
    @cuta

Unfortunately many people thinks same but I didn't had any intentions when we registered this domain name few years back. We also had word with Google policy team here in India and they said it doesn't matter until you are not claiming yourself as part of Google's product.

This domain randomly came to mind got it registered, there could be the psychological reason behind this but trust me we didn't.

I FEEL BAD WITH THESE WORDS MATE. BUT ITS OK YOU SAID WHAT YOU FEEL NO ISSUES

I see, If your intention is good, I guess that's all matter. :)

• All are good... However, the main location for availability (and the only one that block storage is currently supported in) is New Jersey/New York.

I've used the Paris location too, and been impressed.

• France

• WSSWSS Member

Make a Googie!

• NoxxyNoxxy Member
    edited October 2017

I have to agree, their NJ location is pretty decent. Although I have had a node fail on me (in NJ) without data recovery. Got one email about the investigation and an account credit shortly after.

• Noxxy said: without data recovery.

Makes sense if there is no raid :)

• @vDave tell us how important your customers' data are

• @Noxxy said:
    I have to agree, their NJ location is pretty decent. Although I have had a node fail on me (in NJ) without data recovery. Got one email about the investigation and an account credit shortly after.

I saw this post when I was checking my old discussions. It happened to me a couple of weeks ago, and like you said they refunded me two months worth money. Luckily I backup my data more often, and therefore I could recover easily.