Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Unlimited BW KVMs with Good Peering - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any Unlimited BW KVMs with Good Peering

2»

Comments

• WSWDWSWD Member, Host Rep

@Xplic1T said:
    How can there people afford these prices ? Doesn't seem sustainable.

The same way you think a VPS with 100TB for $18/mo. is sustainable. ;)

• If you have a lot of money, this person can help you. @joeri

Thanked by 1joeri
  • @Xplic1T said:

@chrisp said:

@Ympkerro said:
    Tilaa.com, blazingfast.io, zetservers.com

Had a blazingfast VPS and used 100tb+

Also had a seedbox with http://www.ultraseedbox.com/ and in their control panel it said 100tb as a "limit" although they claim to be unlimited. This thing had amazing routing and was on 10Gbps. I was really surprised about what I got for the price. I used 4-5Gbit for hours one time. You have SSH access, but no root. Still, you can place files on public http links.

Was looking into seedboxes ... this will ultimately be a plex server mounting from gdrive. I think i can't get by without sudo though.

If you're going to use it for Plex anyways you could try the Jaguar plan with 1TB space and Plex included for 10,99€. I had exactly that plan and used almost the whole 100TB of bandwidth, that they have set in their backend. Don't know what happens if you reach it though. However it's probably one of the closest things you get for that price point.

• @chrisp said:

If you're going to use it for Plex anyways you could try the Jaguar plan with 1TB space and Plex included for 10,99€. I had exactly that plan and used almost the whole 100TB of bandwidth, that they have set in their backend. Don't know what happens if you reach it though. However it's probably one of the closest things you get for that price point.

Does it have sudo ? I need to enable it for a fuse mount to drive.

• What do you need all of this bandwidth for?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

You still haven't advised your budget.

• Plex, rclone, Google Drive and maybe torrents i guess?

• WSWDWSWD Member, Host Rep

@Clouvider said:
    You still haven't advised your budget.

It's right near the top. Under $18/mo.