Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need your review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need your review

thenetthenet Member
edited October 2017 in General

Hi , i need your review to improve my new design : https://s5host.com

tnx

Comments

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited October 2017

No one listens anymore. This website looks as if a money started rolling on a keyboard and this was the final result.

• Color scheme: red on mint?
    Fonts: meh
    Whitespace: Way too much
    Graphics: Hit up fiverr for some help with that.
    Would I trust a site with that kind of design? No.

Thanked by 1thenet
  • GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

this design is not interesting

• LeeLee Veteran

thenet said: i need your review

1. Start again
    2. Employ someone that knows what they are doing
    Thanked by 1WebProject
  • thenetthenet Member
    edited October 2017

tnx @SonOfAMotherlessGoat , some of your idea may help me ...

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2017

’#contentremovalrage

Thanked by 2Lee raindog308
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
    edited October 2017

Many spelling and grammatical mistakes.

Many footer links don't work.

You really want to link to your personal Facebook?

I did enjoy the start of your TOS though:

These Terms and Conditions govern the performance of web hosting services supplementary to the General Terms and Conditions.

You should understand that by ordering any of Our Services, You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.

1.Introduction

1.1These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.

1.2 By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use S5HOST's services.

1.3If you use any of our website services , we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.

So I'm not clear...do I have to accept your terms and conditions or not? :-)

Actually, I think 1.3 says I don't have to - you're just going to ask me to agree (sorry, "expressly" agree) and if I say no, well then I guess that's OK. This is a masterpiece of redundancy and confusion.

Wait, why do your clients have to pay Webfusion's invoices? That doesn't seem fair. Nice deal for Webfusion, though. Kind of a big exposure that would sure keep me from signing up. "Dear client, you signed up for $20/mo hosting and now you have to pay Webfusion's $25,000 invoice within seven days".

Though maybe what you actually mean is 15 days? You're using some kind of strange number base where 30 = "forty five" and 7 = "fifteen"...?

...but you don't offer any free plans, do you? So how does that work?

And your alleged address...

Aww. Well, I could go on but this has been

Thanked by 2thenet WebProject
  • WSSWSS Member

dicks?

Thanked by 2WebProject MCHPhil
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited October 2017

how you guys not get OP business plan? The customers will be paying the Webfusion's invoices, he just pick up 100% profit, simple. I am not get the "30 DAY money back guarantee" - why it's shape of egg instead of round circle? (copyrights issue?)

• guys please w8 , it may have more grammars and contents errors bequest it is pending design that i request your reviews for it ( i am now working for back-end of it using laravel) ,
    @Lee tnx but i dont want employ someone that knows what they are doing bequest i want learning coding myself , i have some times so spend it to learning anythings :)

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

This is advertising.
    Looks like homework for high school.
    A design class or layout class.
    Need to take a photoshop class, color theory class, and learn how to create a website without having to tweaking templates.
    Needs a BIG dose of creativity.
    And...did I say already? This is advertising.

• WSSWSS Member

dicks

• thenetthenet Member
    edited October 2017

i deleted topic content after some first reviews but mods warn me do not start a thread and then remove the content. suppers mods and rules i have to need reviews :)

• hard to build a brand around s5host

Thanked by 1thenet
  • oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

Dicks?

• WSSWSS Member

Yes. Dicks.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Wat about the other shit....

https://www.qtmoving.com/

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • WSS said: Yes. Dicks.

Even raining ones?

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • WSSWSS Member

Raining men dicks.

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • WSS said: Raining men dicks.

Then, Dicks.

• WSSWSS Member

Then more dicks.

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • Live chat not working for me :- https://s5host.com/live-chat

• Where do I send the recording after I'm done?

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • WSSWSS Member

Put it on Vocaroo.

• LeeLee Veteran

thenet said: @Lee tnx but i dont want employ someone that knows what they are doing bequest i want learning coding myself , i have some times so spend it to learning anythings :)

That's fine providing it's not a live site, but it is, your sending the wrong messages to first visitors, they wont be back.

• The upper part of the website looks a bit empty, a lot of free space.

Thanked by 2thenet WebProject
  • i would to see the text at the start in center but still i am not fan of your site.

• ljsealsljseals Member
    edited October 2017

Greetings, I have viewed your website and I really like the basic format of the theme. The colors are fine. It is really a professional design! If you are using a template in my experience just go back over the demo and match the exact color layout that they have provided and look closely at the picture aspect ratios that was in the original template.

You can also get free e-commerce icons on the web by searching e-commerce icons. Also you can find free stock images at the website on the blog. https://www.sitebuilderreport.com/blog/where-the-best-designers-go-to-find-photos-and-graphics

The logo may need to be redesigned; however, this should be easily accomplished. Just pray and ask for the Lord's help and it will be fine. God bless you!

P.S. If you would like me to redesign your logo for free just send me a private message.

Thanked by 1thenet
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

ljseals said: The logo may need to be redesigned; however, this should be easily accomplished. Just pray and ask for the Lord's help and it will be fine. God bless you!

ljseals said: P.S. If you would like me to redesign your logo for free just send me a private message.

Wait, I thought he had to just pray and his logo would be fixed. Now you're asking to redesign it...are you saying your logo design skills ARE BETTER THAN GOD'S?

Wow.