Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Serversub deadpooled ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Serversub deadpooled ?

It seems they are gone.

I am too having the same issue, they are not responding to me since 27th sept.
I was having 7,8 dedicated servers with them and all were closed suddenly which is very wrong and no one is replying.

I have created multiple tickets but no reply,
prntscr.com/gu1w0s

I contacted the datacenter directly and they said that the severs were terminated and recycled because of non payment. See pic here prntscr.com/gu1zg9

don't pay any invoices on their website and open dispute on all payments that you have made with them. They have ran away with the money + servers

I even tried to call them but their phone is invalid

WHT Thread : http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1675703

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
  • GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

Data backup is one of the most important areas of IT and yet is also one of the most ignored.

• Why in the world does that person have 787 support tickets with them... they probably deadpooled because they couldn't keep up with ridiculous numbers of support tickets

• @Damian said:
    Why in the world does that person have 787 support tickets with them... they probably deadpooled because they couldn't keep up with ridiculous numbers of support tickets

787 support tickets? Some people have too much time on their hands. What should a provider do in such case anyway?

Thanked by 3jvnadr Clouvider Damian
  • Tell them you can't provide service to them anymore and good luck finding a new host is what they'd say.

Thanked by 1Damian