Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Only $1.03 for your first month or $10.48 for your first year, Unmanaged VPS, Very Dependable!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Only $1.03 for your first month or $10.48 for your first year, Unmanaged VPS, Very Dependable!

ForwardWebForwardWeb Member, Host Rep

Big Savings on Virtual Private Servers, exclusive to LET: 65% off all VPS web hosting plans (Good for all billing cycles), offer ends soon so act fast! Use Discount Code: 65offLET

Great Service, Fast Service, Dependable Service, Give Forward Web hosting a try (All VPS Servers come with a 7 day money back guarantee). “With Speed, security and redundancy in mind, Forward Web servers are strategically located in Dallas, TX, connected to a network that is built for enterprise, yet priced for the small business.”

Use Discount Code: 65offLET

FGG VPS 256MB - OpenVZ
  • 256MB of RAM
  • Equal Share CPU
  • 15GB Raid 10 protected disk space
  • 500 GB of Bandwidth - (1000Mbit)
  • One Dedicated Ip Address

only $1.03 for your first month or $10.48 for your first year (with discount code: 65offLET)

Click Here to Sign-Up

*Rates after initial term are $2.95 per month or $29.95 per year

Our servers are built using enterprise grade hardware (built for 24/7 use) with Dual Intel Xeon Processors 32GB Memory Minimums. We take your websites serious, therefore we take our server hardware and network serious.

Where are our servers located? Formally the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, our servers are located in the most secure data center in the central United States. Our data center is located in the heart of downtown Dallas, TX. It is in a Tier 3+ facility on the same protected power grid as Dallas 911 and the local hospitals. This means our DC is exempt from rolling blackouts that historically have been an occurrence due to the Texas summer heat. Power is sent to the data center from four different substations, requiring all four substations to go offline before power to the building is interrupted. Additionally, the data center is serviced by water feeds from the north and south of the building. If you want your website hosted with Speed, security and redundancy in mind (built for enterprise), yet priced for the small business. Then Forward Web is the company for you.

Comments

• WOW , may be i Should Jump on This,

I Need A "Very Dependable!" Server just to serve a few small txt files..

• ForwardWebForwardWeb Member, Host Rep

@painfreepc said:
    WOW , may be i Should Jump on This,

Why not? If you are truly in need, even if you do not plan to use the server for much, its always best to have a server you can reliable vs one that is spotty.

• painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited October 2017

@ForwardWeb said:

@painfreepc said:

Why not? If you are truly in need, even if you do not plan to use the server for much, its always best to have a server you can reliable vs one that is spotty.

txt files are a list of downloads, the txt files are read from three others servers,

the downloads come from a few dozen servers,

the txt files need to be always be online, even if some of the other servers go offline..

i use digitalocean for the txt files, but thats costing me $60 bucks a year,

and i don't make any money off this, it's just a hobby..

@painfreepc said:

@ForwardWeb said:

@painfreepc said:

txt files are a list of downloads, the txt files are read from three others servers,

the downloads come from a few dozen servers,

the txt files need to be always be online, even if some of the other servers go offline..

i use digitalocean for the txt files, but thats costing me $60 bucks a year,

and i don't make any money off this, it's just a hobby..

I see, so you are essentially looking for a replacement to digital ocean? Have you had any issues with them up to this point?

I've personally never used digital ocean, so I couldn't give you a direct comparison, but as long as your bill is paid and there is no abuse happening on your account, you wont experience much issues with us in terms of downtime.

• painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited October 2017

@ForwardWeb said:

I see, so you are essentially looking for a replacement to digital ocean? Have you had >any issues with them up to this point?

all is good, just tired of paying $60 a year just to serve 1/2 dozen txt files,

i could use a free web host for the txt files, but it makes one look unprofessional..

@painfreepc said:

@ForwardWeb said:

I see, so you are essentially looking for a replacement to digital ocean? Have you had >any issues with them up to this point?

all is good, just tired of paying $60 a year just to serve 1/2 dozen txt files,

i could use a free web host for the txt files, but it makes one look unprofessional..

I see, well your more than welcome to give us a try. We have a fairly reliable web hosting service.