Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to contact hostsolution ro
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to contact hostsolution ro

my VMs are down for a few days and ticket system is not working, anyone knows how to contact?

Comments

• Open a thread on LET. Works each and everytime.

• bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited October 2017

Hostsolutions has a working ticket system. I happen to know because I did open tickets as there seem to be some network problems.

LET is not the way to contact hostsolutions - or any provider for that matter - (unless HS don't react to tickets which, however, is not the case).

• Everyone, let's remain calm!

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited October 2017

bsdguy said: Hostsolutions has a working ticket system. I happen to know because I did open tickets as there seem to be some network problems.

LET is not the way to contact hostsolutions - or any provider for that matter - (unless HS don't react to tickets which, however, is not the case).

Right, the second option that I forgot: Just ask @bsdguy! <3

angstrom said: Everyone, let's remain calm!

• WHTWHT Member

@cociu ask him something :))

Thanked by 1cociu
  • WSSWSS Member

@Amitz I swear bsdguy and cociu share an OpenVZ based malt every evening. Fucking hussy.

• @Amitz said:
    Right, the second option that I forgot: Just ask @bsdguy! <3

I honestly wish you the best in your current journey away from nicotine.

That above, however, was plain stupid, seriously stupid.

I know that their ticket system works and one gets an answer because I just used it - why? Because my vps at HS currently experiences a problem (network related from what I know).

So, saying "Yes, I have a problem, too, but tickets work" is ultra-pro cociu too, now?

Bullshit!

• Ah, come on! I love you! That was just a sarcastic joke! One love.

• @WSS

Take your brains out of the fridge and insert them before writing, cunt! I don't drink whiskey and I hate ovz.

• 1a1a11a said: my VMs are down for a few days and ticket system is not working, anyone knows how to contact?

you cann send us a email too : [email protected] , any way the tiket system is fully functionally.

• WSSWSS Member

@bsdguy your ass is getting SO Yeti pounded tonight.

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2017

any moderator to close this thread please ? i dont want to encourage this kind of threads. Thanks in advance.

• @Amitz said:
    Ah, come on! I love you! That was just a sarcastic joke! One love.

Bloody liar! If you really loved me you'd have a glass of vodka for me in one hand and a nice tit in the other. You are just like the others; all you care about is quick sex and lots of it (which makes me like you).

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited October 2017

cociu said: i dont want to encourage this kind of threads. Thanks in advance.

Same with us. Closed.

Thanked by 1cociu
This discussion has been closed.