Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nocix paymant error
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nocix paymant error

hello, just to say that i can not proceed to pay with my credit card on Nocix , it gives ''payment declined'', any help please.

• i cant use paypal due to my country restrictions.
    thanks for your help

Comments

• hzrhzr Member

You're probably fraud.

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

Yet another Nocix "payment declined" thread! Sigh....

How did you intend us to help you? Did you want us to all chip in and pay it for you?

Did you actually read Nocix TOS? Did they tell you why it was declined? They are the only ones who could really help you, you know that right?

• i read TOS but i cant figure out the problem, if they want a selfie with my credit card or even a live video, no problem for me.

• @hzr said:
    You're probably fraud.

iam not

• @oneilonline said:
    Yet another Nocix "payment declined" thread! Sigh....

How did you intend us to help you? Did you want us to all chip in and pay it for you?

Did you actually read Nocix TOS? Did they tell you why it was declined? They are the only ones who could really help you, you know that right?

i read TOS but i cant figure out the problem, if they want a selfie with my credit card or even a live video, no problem for me.

• WSSWSS Member

Is it me or is LET really hostile the last couple days?

Send them a ticket. They're usually quite responsive.

@WSS said:

Last couple of days!?! LOL I thought that's how it always was...
    I'm getting used to it, I've kicked my legs up on the table and heating up the popcorn!

• @WSS said:

no prob :),
    thanks a lot for your assist ,
    ill do

• WSSWSS Member

Chomping at the bit is one thing.. but seems out for blood. Dude's been here since December, only had 3 threads, and has been using them for awhile. Not like our usual pointless fly-by-night spamfucks or 5-pointless-provider-tag-post fucks. Hell, his English is even passable. No fartmothers, no threats of chargeback, just "My CC doesn't work."

Thanked by 3medsamy mikho jar
  • Just open a ticket ffs. Why was your first though to post here about your issues?

True dat! Simple enough though.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@WSS said:

I get the impression that some think they must be an asshole to fit in.
    So they try to be cool and agressive against others.

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

@medsamy said:
    hello, just to say that i can not proceed to pay with my credit card on Nocix , it gives ''payment declined'', any help please.

• i cant use paypal due to my country restrictions.
      thanks for your help

Their support is quick and very responsive. They can tell you the exact reason of the issue.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

@WSS said:

You've seen plenty of bad days as well.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

WSS said: Is it me or is LET really hostile the last couple days?

I think that is mainly due to the recent and notable increase in threads with an undercurrent of:

"fix my problem for me" or

"here is no information at all, what is the fix?" or

"Would it be a problem if I shit on your doorstep then knock on your door at 3am demanding toilet paper, I hope not because I already did?"

I wonder at what point people seemed to become incapable of owning their own issues and dealing with them and instead a lot of peoples first reaction to any issue was to try and get someone else to solve it for them.

Thanked by 1WSS

@mikho said:
    So they try to be cool and agressive against others.

...Or they are just cool and aggressive normally...or just cool ;)