Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1$ for 1yr .website domain + hosting @ Namecheap!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1$ for 1yr .website domain + hosting @ Namecheap!

nulldevnulldev Member
edited October 2017 in General

Just got the following email from Namecheap:

What can you buy for a dollar these days? How about hosting from Namecheap? While supplies last, get a Value Hosting Plan for just $1 using coupon code HOST4ABUCK.**

>

** Only one Value Plan may be redeemed per business or household. This is a limited time offer which is available only for US data centers. You can purchase a plan for 1 year only.

Shared hosting plans are here: https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/shared.aspx

I've bought one and can confirm that the deal for the free .website domain also applies.

Comments

• Is it real?

good

• nyvpsusernyvpsuser Member
    edited October 2017

The "Value Plan" includes "20GB SSD-Accelerated Disk Space", "Up to 3 Websites", "Unmetered bandwidth", "US Datacenter", cPanel, ftp, sftp, and "Jailed SSH" (on request) access.

After the 1st year it goes up to $38.88.

• nulldevnulldev Member
    edited October 2017

I think they will release a similar recurring deal on Black Friday so if you are feeling patient, I guess you could try waiting for that.

Nevermind

• nyvpsuser said: After the 1st year it goes up to $38.88.

That's the problem with this kind of offers: you have to move your stuff after a year or pay way too much for what it is...

• @nulldev said:
    I think they will release a similar recurring deal on Black Friday so if you are feeling patient, I guess you could try waiting for that.

Never..

But 17% off Domains is (for some extensions) sweet too. Waiting for their 100th b-day. :P

• Thanks, I just bought it because it's cheap and have no plan to using it :/

• WSSWSS Member

Renewal price $38.88/year

Not even worth the $0.000027/day to sit and spin.