Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exposed black heart mycustomhosting - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Exposed black heart mycustomhosting

Comments

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

This is funny "defendants". This must be lowendcourt. We the jury already found the op guility of breaking the tos. So no refund!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@WSS said:
    Also, "Exposed Black Heart" would make a good emo band.

SCREAMING: I JUST WANT A VEE PEE ESSS, I JUST WANT TO ACCESS FACEBOOK SO I CAN TALK TO TESS

Thanked by 3WSS MasonR netomx
  • WSSWSS Member

@pbgben said:

@WSS said:
    Also, "Exposed Black Heart" would make a good emo band.

SCREAMING: I JUST WANT A VEE PEE ESSS, I JUST WANT TO ACCESS FACEBOOK SO I CAN TALK TO TESS

WHHYYY DO I NEEED TO PAY FOR MORE THAN FIEEEVEEE HUNDRED MEGGSS? CUTTIN' MY WRIST AND CONTINUIING TO BEG!

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • @MCHPhil said:
    Here is the exact reason his first VM was denied a refund in Feb of 2016.

http://pasteupload.com/images/2017/10/09/Untitled.png

Why do not you put a full conversation on the picture?
    https://upload.cc/i/5TCpIM.jpg

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • @MCHPhil said:

@jarland said:

@MCHPhil said:
    I have a good feeling you have signed up with multiple accounts. As I stated in the ticket. It's super strange to go from no issues to multiple clients in the same span of time having the same exact issues. If what I think is true, you even signed up with fake info on your first account and tried to blame chrome for autofilling and submitting the order form.

Your first order placed is being considered as the 4 orders that were marked as fraud. Then when you ticketed I informed you to stop trying and if you succeed you would not be eligible for any refunds.

That's not strange today. You're not the only provider getting multiple tickets about that today.

I understand what you are saying @jarland. There is just too much similarity between the accounts and the way they type/talk. We aren't talking about days, I'm talking a matter of a couple hours. Account#1 fraud (warned about refund being denied), Account#2 IP Issue->ticket->reply->account#3-> IP issue->ticket->reply->Message on LET.

The way they talk/type = baidu translation

Thanked by 2MCHPhil netomx
  • WSSWSS Member

@youth You're just proving that you are a whiny cunt. Go away.

• @TheOnlyDK said:

@MCHPhil said:

@jarland said:

@MCHPhil said:
    I have a good feeling you have signed up with multiple accounts. As I stated in the ticket. It's super strange to go from no issues to multiple clients in the same span of time having the same exact issues. If what I think is true, you even signed up with fake info on your first account and tried to blame chrome for autofilling and submitting the order form.

Your first order placed is being considered as the 4 orders that were marked as fraud. Then when you ticketed I informed you to stop trying and if you succeed you would not be eligible for any refunds.

That's not strange today. You're not the only provider getting multiple tickets about that today.

I understand what you are saying @jarland. There is just too much similarity between the accounts and the way they type/talk. We aren't talking about days, I'm talking a matter of a couple hours. Account#1 fraud (warned about refund being denied), Account#2 IP Issue->ticket->reply->account#3-> IP issue->ticket->reply->Message on LET.

No, it's Google Translate. It can not fully express my thoughts.

• @TheOnlyDK said:

@MCHPhil said:

@jarland said:

@MCHPhil said:

That's not something I thought of. Thank you! I will keep this in mind in the future.

Regardless, even if these accounts I think are not related. This is the clients second account. I didn't do my due diligence when searching earlier and that is my fault.

• @WSS said:

cao ni ma

• WSSWSS Member
    edited October 2017

@youth said:

@WSS said:

cao ni ma

cao ni ma bi. You have no honor, and you're now out another $18. lol

• @WSS said:

@youth said:

@WSS said:

cao ni ma

cao ni ma bi. You have no honor, and you're now out another $18. lol

CNMB I am willing

• WSSWSS Member

Just go away before I make a thread scraper to automatically post all of your misgivings any time you decide to post on LET. Fraud. Thief. Liar. CUNT!

• LeeLee Veteran

I like @MCHPhil, that is all.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2017

Cao Ni Ma Song !

• WSSWSS Member

Anyhow, back to tormenting someone who is obviously trying to circumvent the rules and run software against the legal abilities thereof..

• WSSWSS Member

I DON'T NEED TO RESPECT YOUR RULES. MOM, DAD, YOU COLOR INSIDE THE LINE FOOLS!

• LeeLee Veteran

WSS said: Fraud. Thief. Liar. CUNT!

Wow that just referred to 96.7% of the LET membership.

Thanked by 2netomx switsys
  • WSSWSS Member

@Lee said:

WSS said: Fraud. Thief. Liar. CUNT!

Wow that just referred to 96.7% of the LET membership.

..and yet again you insult the community you are a member of. Bravo, Garçon!

• @angstrom said:
    @youth: I'm afraid that you won't find much sympathy here, because you didn't follow the rules.

It would be best to learn from this experience and to move on. You should inquire about China-friendly IPv4s next time.

Please send me your email, I can not use, send you out.

• @youth said:

@angstrom said:
    @youth: I'm afraid that you won't find much sympathy here, because you didn't follow the rules.

It would be best to learn from this experience and to move on. You should inquire about China-friendly IPv4s next time.

Please send me your email, I can not use, send you out.

That's a generous thought -- thank you. :-) But I don't think that My Custom Hosting would allow this. And I already have several servers. But thank you.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited October 2017

It's raining fraud - Chargeback!

It's raining fraud - Again!

I'm gonna charge back, I'm gonna threat,

My own surmounted debt!

• I came here expecting greatness based on the thread title, but this is mediocre popcorns at best. 4/10.

• WSSWSS Member

@Nekki I know. The title was a fluke. A beautiful, beautiful fluke.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • WSSWSS Member

@MCHPhil I wanna run DOS 5/Windows 3.1. Can you set me up with 16MB 440FX with an ISA (or at worst PCI) ne2k?

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Cut my server into slices!
    I'm going with @Francisco!

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @WSS said:
    It's raining fraud - Chargeback!

It's raining fraud - Again!

I'm gonna charge back, I'm gonna threat,

My own surmounted debt!

Poetry like this brings tears to my eyes. Bravo, beautiful.

• WSSWSS Member

Welp we've got the bloated corpse taken care of.

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited October 2017

@WSS said:
    @MCHPhil I wanna run DOS 5/Windows 3.1. Can you set me up with 16MB 440FX with an ISA (or at worst PCI) ne2k?

If possible, no problem! :) 16MB is great for DOS 5/Windows 3.1. If I could I would. It's no where as crazy as running any current version of windows on a 1GB RAM VM.

• WSSWSS Member

Looks like the KVM XML config might need to be hand edited, but.. https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/QEMU/Devices/Network

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

youth said: Why do not you put a full conversation on the picture? https://upload.cc/i/5TCpIM.jpg

Why do you think this makes you look better?

youth said: the defendants

If you check, I think you'll find the docket has changed...they're not the defendants in this thread any more.

And by the way, LET mods are still waiting for an answer to this question - or should we just assume you just scammed the community by offering a domain for sale here and then failing to honor the bids?