Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exposed black heart mycustomhosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Exposed black heart mycustomhosting

After the purchase of VPS, assigned IP blocked by GFW, apply for refund, and refused to refund.

Comments

• how many days you had the vps ?

• hzrhzr Member

this is your fault, 100%

you should not get refund.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @cociu said:
    how many days you had the vps ?

2018-10-08

• @hzr said:
    this is your fault, 100%

If I buy it and still can't use it, keep it there, regardless of it?

• @youth said:

@hzr said:
    this is your fault, 100%

If I buy it and still can't use it, keep it there, regardless of it?

That is why you test before you buy, this is 100% your fault.

Thanked by 3maverickp Pwner Aidan
  • RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

@youth I can see that they 7days refund policy . So they would normally provide you with full refund.

But why do you have multiple accounts (maybe with active service) with them ?

• Before buying, IP is still PING, and if PING doesn't work, I won't buy it. Thank you

• @youth: From the TOS of My Custom Hosting (my highlighting):

We offer a 7 day 100% satisfaction guarantee on our Web Hosting and VPS plans. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please let us know for a refund! (Minus time used) [...] We will not refund if you are terminated due to violations of our AUP or TOS. Refund policy ONLY applies to first order placed.

From Phil's last reply to you, it sounds like he believes that you have opened multiple accounts, which would be a violation of their AUP/TOS.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider
    Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • I have a good feeling you have signed up with multiple accounts. As I stated in the ticket. It's super strange to go from no issues to multiple clients in the same span of time having the same exact issues. If what I think is true, you even signed up with fake info on your first account and tried to blame chrome for autofilling and submitting the order form.

Your first order placed is being considered as the 4 orders that were marked as fraud. Then when you ticketed I informed you to stop trying and if you succeed you would not be eligible for any refunds.

• @angstrom said:
    @youth: From the TOS of My Custom Hosting (my highlighting):

We offer a 7 day 100% satisfaction guarantee on our Web Hosting and VPS plans. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please let us know for a refund! (Minus time used) [...] We will not refund if you are terminated due to violations of our AUP or TOS. Refund policy ONLY applies to first order placed.

From Phil's last reply to you, it sounds like he believes that you have opened multiple accounts, which would be a violation of their AUP/TOS.

https://upload.cc/i/6a7lwm.png

• @MCHPhil said:
    I have a good feeling you have signed up with multiple accounts. As I stated in the ticket. It's super strange to go from no issues to multiple clients in the same span of time having the same exact issues. If what I think is true, you even signed up with fake info on your first account and tried to blame chrome for autofilling and submitting the order form.

Your first order placed is being considered as the 4 orders that were marked as fraud. Then when you ticketed I informed you to stop trying and if you succeed you would not be eligible for any refunds.

2016-02-14Buy a 512MB memory pay, to install the windows operating system, then made a single told I couldn't the machine install the windows operating system is in place I let it expire.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@MCHPhil said:
    I have a good feeling you have signed up with multiple accounts. As I stated in the ticket. It's super strange to go from no issues to multiple clients in the same span of time having the same exact issues. If what I think is true, you even signed up with fake info on your first account and tried to blame chrome for autofilling and submitting the order form.

That's not strange today. You're not the only provider getting multiple tickets about that today.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @youth said:

@MCHPhil said:

2016-02-14Buy a 512MB memory pay, to install the windows operating system, then made a single told I couldn't the machine install the windows operating system is in place I let it expire.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean. I'll take a stab at it...

If you mean you purchased a VM from My Custom Hosting on 2016-02-14 then yes, you have multiple accounts. That order would be the ONLY order that would qualify for a refund. Including the other accounts that I think you registered in the last 24 hours (or so)..

Our refund is built for NEW customers to try my services risk free. But it only works if it is followed.

• @youth: I'm afraid that you won't find much sympathy here, because you didn't follow the rules.

It would be best to learn from this experience and to move on. You should inquire about China-friendly IPv4s next time.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited October 2017

Just refund the guy and call it a day, $18 in exchange for +rep is worth it IMO.

• @jarland said:

@MCHPhil said:

That's not strange today. You're not the only provider getting multiple tickets about that today.

I understand what you are saying @jarland. There is just too much similarity between the accounts and the way they type/talk. We aren't talking about days, I'm talking a matter of a couple hours. Account#1 fraud (warned about refund being denied), Account#2 IP Issue->ticket->reply->account#3-> IP issue->ticket->reply->Message on LET.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @angstrom said:
    @youth: I'm afraid that you won't find much sympathy here, because you didn't follow the rules.

It would be best to learn from this experience and to move on. You should inquire about China-friendly IPv4s next time.

Thank you, but I do not come to seek sympathy.When the problem is not resolved, then I put it still there no matter.

• WSSWSS Member

@MCHPhil Block China like everyone else has, or make them use Bitcoin.

• WSSWSS Member

Also, "Exposed Black Heart" would make a good emo band.

• @WSS said:
    Also, "Exposed Black Heart" would make a good emo band.

Yeah, this thread at least has an intriguing title.

Thanked by 3Nekki vimalware netomx
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
  • @TheOnlyDK said:
    Just refund the guy and call it a day, $18 in exchange for +rep is worth it IMO.

I was waiting for VPS opened after the IP found that it can not work in mainland China, rather than 24 hours and then apply for a refund, I did not Unicom after the purchase of SSH, 24 hours is waiting for them to return to work orders, they Slow back, this fault should be added to my body?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

youth said: this fault should be added to my body?

yes

Thanked by 1paco
  • Per the date provided by the client. There was 1 order placed on that date. Details match much better than my gut feeling.

This client officially has two accounts. The only reason they were denied a refund prior is because they were informed that we do not provide windows licensing. They placed the order anyways and requested a refund the next day, aka the 15th of feb, 2016. I'm not sure why this came as a surprise for the client.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I'm not even mad about the title. Best subject on the front page.

• WSSWSS Member

@jarland said:
    I'm not even mad about the title. Best subject on the front page.

So the OP just gets a week silenced for being a scheming cunt instead of a ban?

• @jarland said:

@MCHPhil said:

Account # 1 purchased a 512MB memory system, the defendants refused to install it at 512MB, whether the refund can be refused. Account # 2-> IP Problem -> Ticket -> Reply -> Message at LET.

• @MCHPhil said:
    Per the date provided by the client. There was 1 order placed on that date. Details match much better than my gut feeling.

This client officially has two accounts. The only reason they were denied a refund prior is because they were informed that we do not provide windows licensing. They placed the order anyways and requested a refund the next day, aka the 15th of feb, 2016. I'm not sure why this came as a surprise for the client.

I would like to ask you whether you can install the windows operating system above 512MB, rather than ask you to activate the secret key.

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited October 2017

Here is the exact reason his first VM was denied a refund in Feb of 2016.

http://pasteupload.com/images/2017/10/09/Untitled.png