Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CycloneServers.net | KVM | SEA | NC | LAX |Fully Managed| 25% Off + Specials
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CycloneServers.net | KVM | SEA | NC | LAX |Fully Managed| 25% Off + Specials

Fellex76Fellex76 Member
edited October 2017 in Offers

How's it going, folks! Cyclone Servers has been in business since 2013 and we are still going strong, We take our hosting business seriously and only want to offer our customers the best services possible to do this we have been recently upgrading our hardware and networking equipment ready to offer the best we can. Test out our network with these IPs!

NETWORK INFORMATION:

Seattle WA

Test IPV4:207.244.151.5

North Carolina

Test IPv4: 192.198.92.170

Los Angeles

Test IPv4: 69.12.86.162

VPS Features:

• /64 IPV6
  • North Carolina, Seattle ,Los Angeles
  • Root Access

We do have some promos:

Promo Code: LET_15_08 (Save 25.00% Off)

Check out these delicious KVM VPSes. Topped with excellent customer service.

Linux KVM VPS (Fully Managed)

KVM 512MB | 15 GB HDD + 1 TB Bandwidth | $25.00/yr (42% off)

KVM 1GB VPS | 35 GB HDD + 2 TB Bandwidth | $5.50/mo

KVM 2GB VPS | 45 GB HDD + 2 TB Bandwidth | $6.50/mo

KVM 4GB VPS | 50 GB HDD + 4 TB Bandwidth | $7.00/mo

Free Upgrade to 8 GB Special this is seattle only!

DDOS Protection is only available in Los Angeles

Check out the plans: Click Here!

[Extras]

- Now accepting CC.

- Additional IPv4 addresses are just $2.00/month additional.

- We are willing to create custom plans or upgrade individual specifications (such as disk space) for an additional fee.

- Server backups, we backup your server so let us know if you need a restore and we can see what we can do.

- We own ALL our own hardware. With our Seattle server being a 64 core server!

Please let us know if you have any questions. You can submit a ticket to reach a sales rep here: Click Here to Contact Support/Sales

Thank you!!

Comments

• pm'd

• Sorry if I missed this, your FAQ link isn’t working: What’s included in the management?

• @caracal said:
    Sorry if I missed this, your FAQ link isn’t working: What’s included in the management?

https://clients.cycloneservers.net/index.php?rp=/knowledgebase/8/Fully-Management.html

Thanked by 1caracal
  • "Here is what is included in the mananegment:" you might want to fix this "mananegment" in your knowledgebase.

• caracalcaracal Member
    edited October 2017

@CycloneServers said:

@caracal said:
    Sorry if I missed this, your FAQ link isn’t working: What’s included in the management?

https://clients.cycloneservers.net/index.php?rp=/knowledgebase/8/Fully-Management.html

Thanks

But that was hard to read, I hope you don't take this as an insult, but I edited it a bit for ya:

Full Management
    Here is what is included in our management services:

[*] Support for installing software.
    [*] Troubleshoot issues such as when your OS doesn't boot up.
    [*] Other miscellaneous tasks.

Basically we are here to help you with almost anything.
    Chat with us to find out more.

• @caracal said:

@CycloneServers said:

@caracal said:

Thanks

But that was hard to read, I hope you don't take this as an insult, but I edited it a bit for ya:

> Full Management
    > Here is what is included in our management services:
    > 
    > [*] Support for installing software.
    > [*] Troubleshoot issues such as when your OS doesn't boot up.
    > [*] Other miscellaneous tasks.
    > 
    > Basically we are here to help you with almost anything.
    > Chat with us to find out more.
    > 

Thanks for the help , any criticism is welcome.

• Be aware, cyclone raised the price of my server/offer by 233% after 4 months (when he claims the price is recurring). I won't forget to talk about some downtime and the fact he lost all the server's data in Seatle, including the backup... Oh, and about the new managed offer, you need to know, the guys jump on the LET discord server everytime he has a problem which shows the quality of service if he is running the business ...

Thanked by 1Rhys
  • Stay away, this guy is a joke. Swears at customers, calls people really vulgar names, threatens to quit the business every other week. Claimed he "was done with LET and will never come back again." Well, looks like he came back. Just do yourself a favor and don't waste your time, money or sanity dealing with this guy.

Thanked by 1Rhys
  • Fellex76Fellex76 Member
    edited October 2017

@ben47955 said:
    Be aware, cyclone raised the price of my server/offer by 233% after 4 months (when he claims the price is recurring). I won't forget to talk about some downtime and the fact he lost all the server's data in Seatle, including the backup... Oh, and about the new managed offer, you need to know, the guys jump on the LET discord server everytime he has a problem which shows the quality of service if he is running the business ...

You were paying $1.50 a month which is not sustainable in this market. As well we have decided to leave the LET Troll Discord will not be returning as we have hired staff to deal with server issues. We have since fixed the issues in Seattle with new backup servers. Your plan went from $1.50 to $3.50 which is not 233% higher and you were notified of the price change.

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2017

CycloneServers said: decided to leave the LET Troll Discord

Fellex - Today at 13:53
    Really you fuckers are going to bash me

Fellex - Today at 13:54
    @Ben47955 you're being terminated for violating our terms of service

Fellex - Today at 13:56
    FUCK YOU @vmhaus - Lord NVMe

Fellex - Today at 14:01
    You think i don't have backup account i been watching this LET for days

• Fellex76Fellex76 Member
    edited October 2017

Yes, we were done with LET Discord not LET itself.

We had an issue a few months ago in Seattle when the server HD failed for not being in the correct raid and issue with a provider being hosted by OVH with a poor connection caused our backups to be corrupted during the backup. We have since moved our backup server to a better provider with a better connection to our Seattle location and backups are tested once every day.

Price changes last month, We have in our terms of service that we can change pricing at any time we informed a few clients that their price would be going up based on the plan they were on you can't time me over providers have not done this. We can't keep providing servers at $1/m to $1.50/m we can't make a profit on that as it's not sustainable. We were at the point that shutting down would be the best choice of action but we choose to raise the prices on some plans to resolve this issue.

We can't deny that mistakes were made in the LET discord but you learn from your mistakes and move on and correct them.

We have recently hired a CTO to take over management of the services we provide at CycloneServers. So there will be no more LET Discord for Help....

• Rhys said: Fellex - Today at 14:01 You think i don't have backup account i been watching this LET for days

Thanked by 1Rhys
  • edited October 2017

Deleted, not worth the effort to refute the erroneous claims being made.

Fellex We made profit last month not using LET

so we are moving away from LET

it's in my TOS i can change the damn price when ever i fucking want thank you

Thanked by 1Rhys
  • Time to remove his provider tag ?

• I was Terminated for "Sending or posting hateful or threatening messages to staff or company may result in termination."

I'm not sure what wrong with my post.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited October 2017

Winne said: Time to remove his provider tag ?

The provider tag is not - and has never been - a seal of quality or proof of good business practice.
    The OP requested to delete the thread, because of the offer being discontinued.
    I wonder how an offer can be discontinued after only some hours, but judge for yourself whether doing business with that provider is a good idea, or not.

But we do not delete content on LET, besides spam. I therefore closed it instead.

Thanked by 2jvnadr WSS
This discussion has been closed.