Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[request] KVM 4GB+ ram, anti DDoS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[request] KVM 4GB+ ram, anti DDoS

dedicadosdedicados Member
edited October 2017 in Requests

Hi, im looking an server with this specs

KVM
4GB+ Ram
50+ GB Hard Drive
1 ipv4
Anti DDoS protecion
3-5TB @ 1Gbps
in USA

$5-6 month.

please send me your offers.

****UPDATED!

Comments

• edited October 2017

@pbgen

Edit missed the at

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Heck of a request for something in the U.S.

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited October 2017

MikeA said: Heck of a request for something in the U.S.

yes

• I'd like one too. One IP and no backup is fine :D

• i wud liek a 100000yb dedicated server, with 1000000yb of m2 ssd space, 1000000yb of ddr10000 ram, 3000 gtx 1080 tis and every ip u have

willing to pai $0.01 (best offer) per millenia

thx

Jokes aside, that's a tough offer to complete. Good luck finding someone, though.

Thanked by 1AlexJones
  • pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@inthecloudblog said:
    @pbgen

Edit missed the at

And the B ;)

Sadly, I dont like us laws.. thus will not likely ever host there.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I was about to offer this as I have some space in Phoenix but I cant provide DDOS protection and managed backups at that price too though.

• im surprised how all now are following the request, always i get a lot of offers with this or that...

• what you are looking for is so insane that nothing close can even be suggested.

• @AnthonySmith could you share the price that you had in mind, at the moment I dont need the DDOS and managed backups.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2017

@dedicados said:
    im surprised how all now are following the request, always i get a lot of offers with this or that...

@thekreek said:
    @AnthonySmith could you share the price that you had in mind, at the moment I dont need the DDOS and managed backups.

I can match the specs and yearly price just not with ddos protection and managed backups.

I should note I can only do this because I have hardware with a bit of free space that has more than paid for itself, this is not something I could sustain as a regular package, I just saw a familiar name on LET and thought... yeah why not, must be getting the cyber Monday itch

Edit, I see the OP has updated the original request making my response seem out of context now, never mind.