Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Request] Five Dedicated 24-Cores Intel server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Request] Five Dedicated 24-Cores Intel server

antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider
edited October 2017 in Requests

Hello,

I need 5 dedicated 24 cores (48 threads) servers, better in Russia placed or EU with 64GB RAM, 2x1Tb HDD and 1Gbit shared channel.

Also we need BGP anounce /24 our network for them.

Waiting for best prices.

Comments

• single disk is not stable for VMs i think?

• antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

Im fixed to 2x1Tb HDD. Waiting for your offers.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR

@antonpa what is your budget?

I need lowend prices :) As slower as anybody can offer.

edited October 2017

Example of minimal server config

2 x Intel Xeon E5-2651 V2 1.8Ghz 30 МБ 12-cores / 64 / 2x1000 / 1Gbit shared - must cost about 100 - 130 USD per month

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

Sorry, that budget is way too low for a Dual E5-265X with 64 GB RAM.

• @antonpa said:
    I need lowend prices :) As slower as anybody can offer.

Maybe this is why you haven't got any offer. Because the provider taking it as slower as possible like you requested.

Let's take it slow gentleman. No hurry.

Thanked by 2UnnoTed sithrebel15
  • @antonpa said:
    Example of minimal server config

2 x Intel Xeon E5-2651 V2 1.8Ghz 30 МБ 12-cores / 64 / 2x1000 / 1Gbit shared - must cost about 100 - 130 USD per month

(2 E5s for $130 would be a bargain.) No sane host would give you that price, even if it’s low-end.

• Only WSI comes to mind with this kind of budget and specs. Not in EU thought.

• WSSWSS Member

@FredQc said:
    Only WSI comes to mind with this kind of budget and specs. Not in EU thought.

Maybe VortexNode.

• @antonpa

I don't think you'll find that.

However summing it all up and distributing it differently should be feasible.

8 servers 16 Cores (dual 8-core), 48 GB, 2 x 1TB being, all together, within your budget should be not hard to get (unless you insist on newest processors and models).

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

We offer dual E5s in his budget. Problem is that he wants Dual E5s with 12 cores each, 24 cores in the dual config with 48 threads. I did offer Dual Octa core E5s near his budget, with the required config, however was informed that the core count is too small.

lets increase our budget up to 180-200 USD per server. Who can make offer in this budget?

• Next summer is coming, for sure :)

• @Timtimo13 said:
    Next summer is coming, for sure :)

Holiday hosting

• dear
    Intel Xeon E5 2630v4 (10 x 2.20 GHz) with 128 GB ram and 2x2 TB Disk for 190$

• @mehrdadali14 said:
    dear

provider tag? gtfo

• mehrdadali14mehrdadali14 Member
    edited October 2017

@FoxelVox said:

@mehrdadali14 said:
    dear

provider tag? gtfo

EU based Data center

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • mehrdadali14 said: EU based Data center

Your signature doesn't says so

Thanked by 2FoxelVox JSCL
  • @mehrdadali14 said:

@FoxelVox said:

@mehrdadali14 said:
    dear

provider tag? gtfo

EU based Data center

kys. nobody is gonna trust your pakimen scam business

Thanked by 2Linkhost sithrebel15
  • we already have lot of client from UK, USA , ...

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • unknownbulletunknownbullet Member
    edited October 2017

@mehrdadali14 said:

@FoxelVox said:

@mehrdadali14 said:
    dear

provider tag? gtfo

EU based Data center

Awesome Client :/

72284 bits? Transferred? :/

That's not a lot of data for a lot of clients.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @unknownbullet said:

@mehrdadali14 said:

@FoxelVox said:

@mehrdadali14 said:
    dear

provider tag? gtfo

EU based Data center

Awesome Client :/

72284 bits? Transferred? :/

That's not a lot of data for a lot of clients.

Every summerhost ever.

Thanked by 1sithrebel15
  • I think you should consider co-location... Additionally you could go with AMD Eypc processors and get what your looking for at a lower start up cost single socket.

• thats not live

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@mehrdadali14 said:
    dear

contabo?

• @AlexBarakov said:
    We offer dual E5s in his budget. Problem is that he wants Dual E5s with 12 cores each, 24 cores in the dual config with 48 threads. I did offer Dual Octa core E5s near his budget, with the required config, however was informed that the core count is too small.

Frankly, I think getting that deal isn't worth the trouble it creates. If he insists on 24 cores, oh well, then he'll have to pay for that and from what I see he will pay dearly.

@sureiam said:
    I think you should consider co-location... Additionally you could go with AMD Eypc processors and get what your looking for at a lower start up cost single socket.

Too expensive and not needed. A threadripper will do.

I'm amazed btw to not read a lot more about threadripper here. 32 cores and relatively cheap at that, massive bandwidth both in terms of memory and of pcie sounds like a nice basis for VPSs.
    But I guess the crowd is waiting for supermicro, hp, and dell offering such machines.

edited October 2017

So any another offers for 48 threads / 64GB RAM / 2x1Tb / 1Gbit shared ?
    I need best prices budget up to 200 USD its a maximum, because we can setup
    2 x Intel Xeon E5-2651 V2 1.8Ghz 30 МБ 12-cores / 64 / 2x1000 / 1Gbit shared this configs in our Datacenter by this price. Or no any lowend offers on this forum?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2017

@antonpa said:
    So any another offers for 48 threads / 64GB RAM / 2x1Tb / 1Gbit shared ?
    I need best prices budget up to 200 USD its a maximum, because we can setup
    2 x Intel Xeon E5-2651 V2 1.8Ghz 30 МБ 12-cores / 64 / 2x1000 / 1Gbit shared this configs in our Datacenter by this price. Or no any lowend offers on this forum?

You’re just not giving up do you ?

If you can do it for you at this price then I guess it’s the best you’ll get.

I don’t see anyone forthcoming to sponsor the cost of delivering this service.