Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Credit Card payment processor
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Credit Card payment processor

Hi, does anyone know or can suggest credit card payment processor outside US please.

Comments

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep

2CheckOut (2CO)

• @OBHost said:
    2CheckOut (2CO)

They're expensive, AFAIK there was a problem with them a year or so ago were they was terminating web hosts, I like brainTree payments.

• niknik Member, Host Rep

Do you want one where the company is not located in the US or one that is just able to process cards outside of the US?

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep

@MSPNick said:

@OBHost said:
    2CheckOut (2CO)

They're expensive, AFAIK there was a problem with them a year or so ago were they was terminating web hosts, I like brainTree payments.

Yes they are expensive but their PayPal and Card checkout facility is better for many countries where paypal is not supported or gateways like stripe etc are not supported.

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited September 2017

G2A PAY is pretty solid for MasterCard and VISA. Theyre tied to G2A CD-Key site so it's pretty "shady" overall since most of the keys G2A sells are stolen or student keys. In any case it likely won't care much what you're selling and therefore is an offshore location.

https://pay.g2a.com/online-payment-methods/

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@stefeman said:
    G2A PAY is pretty solid for MasterCard and VISA. Theyre tied to G2A CD-Key site so it's pretty "shady" overall since most of the keys G2A sells are stolen or student keys. In any case it likely won't care much what you're selling and therefore is an offshore location.

Never knew they did this, interesting.

• @nik said:
    Do you want one where the company is not located in the US or one that is just able to process cards outside of the US?

a company that is not located in US

• @stefeman said:

Thank you will try this.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Try Square or Stripe payment

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

g2a seems promising

• g2a seems interesting but what if i am not from usa

• G2A seems verify and reply very late. anyone can suggest more?

• Can anyone suggest another alternative?

• BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep

I’m quite happy with Braintree.