Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dirt Cheap Web Hosting! UK, LA, NY, and Chicago $1/Year + LA and NY $20/Year Reseller Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dirt Cheap Web Hosting! UK, LA, NY, and Chicago $1/Year + LA and NY $20/Year Reseller Hosting

CamCam Member, Patron Provider

Hello everyone,
Are you in need of some affordable web hosting? You've come to the right place! Check out some of my LEB deals I am offering. If you have any questions feel free to ask! I am here to help =D.

LEB-WEB-1GB
3 Websites
1 GB Full SSD Storage
50GB Bandwidth
3 Email Addresses
3 FTP Users
​$1/year - Order Now in UK

​$1/year - Order Now in LA

​$1/year - Order Now in NY

​$1/year - Order Now in Chicago

LEB-WEB-3GB
5 Websites
3 GB Full SSD Storage
100GB Bandwidth
5 Email Addresses
5 FTP Users
​$3/year - Order Now in UK

​$3/year - Order Now in LA

​$3/year - Order Now in NY

​$3/year - Order Now in Chicago

LEB-WEBRESELLER-10GB
10 GB Full SSD Storage
250GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Accounts
cPanel with WHM
Overselling Allowed
Provisioned instantly with manual action required
​$20/year - Order Now in LA

​$20/year - Order Now in NY

Looking for more storage or bandwidth? Let me know in the comments I can make you a great deal!

I am offering these servers myself and not as a company. If you have any questions or need support at any time it will always be me answering you, Because of this the whole support process will be more streamlined as you will only be talking with me. It is my goal to keep all users satisfied by any means and I will strive to do so.
Test IP WEB (UK): 78.129.252.183
Test IP WEB (LA): 104.223.40.2
Test IP WEB (NY): 192.227.173.2
Test IP WEB (CHI): 68.235.61.187

View TOS Here.

Comments

• Your LEB-WEB-3GB is pretty close to what I was paying $12/mo at peak. Of course, it wasn't CPanel based and I had less than 2 hours of downtime in 15 years- but damn that's cheap.

I somewhat wonder if you're pricing yourself out of business with these prices. Granted, you are a one-man shop, but I fear many people wouldn't use your services on the fact that you don't even charge two pennies a week on your cheapest plan.

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@WSS said:
    Your LEB-WEB-3GB is pretty close to what I was paying $12/mo at peak. Of course, it wasn't CPanel based and I had less than 2 hours of downtime in 15 years- but damn that's cheap.

I somewhat wonder if you're pricing yourself out of business with these prices. Granted, you are a one-man shop, but I fear many people wouldn't use your services on the fact that you don't even charge two pennies a week on your cheapest plan.

Are you suggesting I charge more? Haha :)

• WSSWSS Member
    edited September 2017

Actually, yes.

Not a whole heck of a lot, but you know, most people superficially lock their $1 jobs to one site, and perhaps two parked/subdomains.

Since you offer 3, you should be charging a bit more than that. Maybe around double, and $5 for your 5 gig job doesn't seem overpriced.

• Oh nice, he has NY location! Maybe it's NYC..... Let's see..........

Traceroute incoming.................

Dang! It's Buffalo!

Thanked by 1WSS

@WSS said:
    Actually, yes.

Not a whole heck of a lot, but you know, most people superficially lock their $1 jobs to one site, and perhaps two parked/subdomains.

Since you offer 3, you should be charging a bit more than that. Maybe around double, and $5 for your 5 gig job doesn't seem overpriced.

Gives me something to think about for the future. Thanks!

• I try ti buy leb-web-3gb in UK. But "Quantity limit reached. If possible, please select a smaller quantity." It left stock?

@spywork said:
    I try ti buy leb-web-3gb in UK. But "Quantity limit reached. If possible, please select a smaller quantity." It left stock?

Unfortunately I am out of stock on the 3gb or higher in the UK. 1gb is available.

• Do you supply ssh?

Yes, upon request. Some cases may require whitelisted IP's.

• MikaeelZAMikaeelZA Member, Host Rep

Is there no stock left of the yearly ones?

@MikaeelZA said:
    Is there no stock left of the yearly ones?

No stock in UK. Everywhere else is open.