Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is a blatant shill for Treudler! Check me out!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

This is a blatant shill for Treudler! Check me out!

Rick1702Rick1702 Member
edited September 2017 in Reviews

Hi there,

I just bought some of Treudler's new 256MB KVM boxes for only €[removed],- annually and thought I'd share my results with you. Despite the fact that I was quite sceptical when I first signed up with Treudler, so far I have enjoyed my servers a lot and are sure worth their money - for now. No super high quality, but after all that's not what you pay for!
Specs:

Removed.

Keep in mind: I did buy these boxes today, I have no idea about it's performance on a longer term. I can only present the current-day benchmark results:

London:

Removed

Want to try one of these? Here's the link to order one of these tiny KVMs:
Removed:

Feel free to share your experiences with Treudler below :-)

Comments

• So, you bought these today, have no real insight to the network, stability, or network beyond a couple scripts? Do me a favor and follow up after at least a month.

• Rick1702Rick1702 Member
    edited September 2017

@WSS said:
    So, you bought these today, have no real insight to the network, stability, or network beyond a couple scripts? Do me a favor and follow up after at least a month.

You are totally correct. This is my first impression. I aim to keep monitoring the nodes and share results as we go :-)

• Is that located in London or geolocated there?

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited September 2017

WSS said: So, you bought these today, have no real insight to the network, stability, or network beyond a couple scripts? Do me a favor and follow up after at least a month

if you not get from previous posts the company is using users to advertise their unstable (users at fault) services the following way:

• "new customer" (possibly friend) purchased their service
    • on the first day create thread on lowendtalk.com as first day review that service is so awesome for first user on the node!

The OP is Joined September 25. Next new user will be for new service too. The BS review will be flagged shortly!

• @Rick1702
    You registrated yesterday just to post a positive review about a company which doesnt seem to have a good reputation? Seems legit.

Real reviews can be found here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/123575/review-treudler-1-tb-special-10-quarter/p1

• @WebProject said:

WSS said: So, you bought these today, have no real insight to the network, stability, or network beyond a couple scripts? Do me a favor and follow up after at least a month

if you not get from previous posts the company is using users to advertise their unstable (users at fault) services the following way

I'm trying to take more of a @jarland approach to this, than a direct "in your face". I'd like to see what he has to say about his service in another 30 days.

Thanked by 2WebProject bugrakoc
    edited September 2017

WSS said: I'm trying to take more of a @jarland approach to this, than a direct "in your face".

I personally don't believe in 1st day reviews or user who tried the service for less than 24 hours as such review it's not represent any true experience of service.

• @WebProject said:

WSS said: I'm trying to take more of a @jarland approach to this, than a direct "in your face".

I personally don't believe in 1st day reviews or user who tried the service for less than 24 hours as such review it's not represent any true experience of service.

Neither do I- especially when they use a rather common benchmarking script used here, and placed in the proper subforum. We'll know with time. ;)

• I have a handful of servers (not these tho) at Treudler, and they are running fine. Ofcourse there are some hiccups every now or then, but what do you expect from such pricing? 99.999 SLA/uptime?

Treudler uses mainly OVH dedi's. I am pretty sure that most guys here know OVH: good price/performance ratio, but shit ass support.
    If shit breaks (hardware fault, random employee pissing on your server, dead IP's etc), OVH support gotta be contacted, and well... it'll take some time before OVH does something.

Since people posted Treudler stuff on LET, random dicks started to abuse it. More angry customers = more tickets = less time to fix stuff.

I know that Joshua is trying his best to fix stuff. Just give it some time and everything will be fine.

Thanked by 1NanoG6
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2017

@Pilovali said:
    Treudler uses mainly OVH dedi's. I am pretty sure that most guys here know OVH: good price/performance ratio, but shit ass support.
    If shit breaks (hardware fault, random employee pissing on your server, dead IP's etc), OVH support gotta be contacted, and well... it'll take some time before OVH does something.

OVH employees don't randomly mess with clients servers. Hardware faults, assuming you're talking about faulty parts have always been replaced right on time when I've scheduled them in the past at 3:00-4:00 AM for the respective datacenter time zone. If anything, you're a client who has been misinformed and had blame tossed.

@Pilovali said:
    Since people posted Treudler stuff on LET, random dicks started to abuse it. More angry customers = more tickets = less time to fix stuff.

This happens with every forum, measures should be put in place to prevent it before advertising publicly. Don't blame LET. (This site is viewed by lots of guests too?)

Thanked by 1rm_
  • I never said I blame LET ;)
    I had multiple servers at OVH directly. It took me several days when someone finally solved an issue that wasn't caused by me.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2017

@Pilovali said:
    I never said I blame LET ;)
    I had multiple servers at OVH directly. It took me several days when someone finally solved an issue that wasn't caused by me.

Ok, when you said "hardware fault" I assumed you meant you had bad hardware you needed replaced. They do these at scheduled times by the client. ;)

• Shilling is a bad, bad idea kiddos.

I've removed the sales information, however I'll leave this one up for discussion.

Here's some evidence for you!
    https://monosnap.com/file/QajmOv853wlmBdrlsdd0qyEClEpzVV
    https://monosnap.com/file/Gp8CwSTrRNYPEiDht56s5lLzH8of17#

Thanked by 3Aidan jar rm_
  • Both VPS's had < 30 minutes uptime, was pretty blatant.

• lol

• @ElliotJ said:
    Shilling is a bad, bad idea kiddos.

I've removed the sales information, however I'll leave this one up for discussion.

He didn't even try...

• Lol

• Wow :o

• just join their discord and you'll find users server are down for more than 3 days and tickets not responded either.

It seems to me OP is left, thanks to moderators!

I can’t believe that company use such tactics of promoting their services as I have described above (see post above)

• @ElliotJ said:
    Shilling is a bad, bad idea kiddos.

That's the wrong guy, btw. If he would do it, he would use his official Treudler account.

• Is that you Ricardo, op?

• @atrava said:
    Is that you Ricardo, op?

No, it's one of the customers.