Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CyberPanel - Control Panel Based on OpenLiteSpeed [Updated!] - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CyberPanel - Control Panel Based on OpenLiteSpeed [Updated!]

Comments

• @Cyberpersons, site can't be reached via 8090 port. Any solution to that?

• I runned the cli

[root@one ~]# /usr/local/lscp/bin/lscpd -bash: /usr/local/lscp/bin/lscpd: No such file or directory
    [root@one ~]#

• @cyberpersons said:
    @comeback

Do you mean it should ask the user to change default ssh port 22?

Yes that's it, I think it's a good idea

@cyberpersons said:
    @comeback

Regarding SSL, like if SSL is revoked?

Its not yet added to documentation but you can save your on key and cert file from Main > Websites > List Website > Select Site > Add SSL, you can save SSL and reboot Litespeed.

This is not hypothetical, you add the domain name http://abc.com (without SSL), a few days later, you want to set https // abc.com (SSL certificate), but with let's encrypt. I did not find how to do it?

@cyberpersons said:
    @comeback

Regarding your suggestion for packages.

You can limit max websites on a user basis like you create a user and limits the number of sites they can create.

That is what I mean:

thank you for your work

• @Websec

Did you install recently? Do you have this dir

/usr/local/lscp

• @comeback

I got you now regarding SSL, I will add that to documentation.

Thank you.

• This is just opposite of solusvm development. In a month, you'd beat vestacp as everyone's first choice.

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

Is it open source?

• WebsecWebsec Member
    edited September 2017

Yes, I installed it recently (Today).
    I have the /usr/local/lscp directory.

• According to him, he will make it opensource as soon as it's ready for production

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • @cyberpersons said:

@Edmond said:

@cyberpersons said:

@Edmond said:
    Wouldn't it be nice if it was able to import a existing LAMP or LEMP installation? That would make my life so much easier when I install this to my web server when it goes into a stable release!
    @jetchirag said:

@Edmond said:
    Wouldn't it be nice if it was able to import a existing LAMP or LEMP installation? That would make my life so much easier when I install this to my web server when it goes into a stable release!

That seems not much useful feature for most customers. Extra and future compatibility issue can arise

Can I've some more details ?

It would be nice if it was possible to copy certain configuration that it can save from Apache/Nginix/PHP and copy over the existing website data so the user doesn't have to set up again. It would be also nice if it was able to just use a existing MySQL server if it exists on the server they are using.

It can be done, but as @jetchirag said, compatibility issues can arise, plus on different repos have different configuration style as well.

For example the litespeed repo for PHP have its own specified directory structure.

Ya that can be true, but it can reduce the amount of user interaction if say it was able to read existing Apache virtual hosts and create websites according to that and import the files.

• @HostCram said:
    Is it open source?
    @jetchirag said:
    According to him, he will make it opensource as soon as it's ready for production

Yes right.

@Edmond said:

@cyberpersons said:

@Edmond said:

@cyberpersons said:

@Edmond said:
    @jetchirag said:

@Edmond said:

That seems not much useful feature for most customers. Extra and future compatibility issue can arise

Can I've some more details ?

It would be nice if it was possible to copy certain configuration that it can save from Apache/Nginix/PHP and copy over the existing website data so the user doesn't have to set up again. It would be also nice if it was able to just use a existing MySQL server if it exists on the server they are using.

It can be done, but as @jetchirag said, compatibility issues can arise, plus on different repos have different configuration style as well.

For example the litespeed repo for PHP have its own specified directory structure.

Ya that can be true, but it can reduce the amount of user interaction if say it was able to read existing Apache virtual hosts and create websites according to that and import the files.

We've Litespeed Enterprise for same specific purpose.

It reads Apache configs out of the box.

• @Websec said:

Yes, I installed it recently (Today).
    I have the /usr/local/lscp directory.

Key sent.

Thanked by 1Websec

@cyberpersons said:

@HostCram said:
    Is it open source?

Yes right.

It's a beta version?

Nginx reserve proxy, MariaDB 10.2 & PHP 7.0/7.1 is available?

• @HostCram said:

@cyberpersons said:

@HostCram said:
    Is it open source?

Yes right.

It's a beta version?

Nginx reserve proxy, MariaDB 10.2 & PHP 7.0/7.1 is available?

It's a Litespeed Product. :)

We've:

• PHP 5.3
    • PHP 5.4
    • PHP 5.5
    • PHP 5.6
    • PHP 7.0
    • PHP 7.1

More information on PHP:

http://docs.cyberpanel.net/doku.php?id=php-extensions

http://docs.cyberpanel.net/doku.php?id=php-configurations

and yes Mariadb.

I've also integrated the version managment, which will be available shortly.

Regards

@cyberpersons,

It's a beta version?

• @HostCram said:
    @cyberpersons,

It's a beta version?

Yes, a lot of people here have helped to find bugs. :)

Kind Regards

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • @cyberpersons support .htaccess, openlitespeed no support .htaccess, this would be a breakthrough if openlitespeed wants to win market,

Regards,

• cyberpersonscyberpersons Member
    edited September 2017

OpenLitespeed do follow 'mod_rewrite' syntax for rewrite rules. You can copy all your rewrite rules from apache and paste in the box.

There is a slight difference:

If you had following Rule in apache:

RewriteBase /joomla

RewriteRule .* index.php [F]

You just need to add forward slash

RewriteRule /.* /joomla/index.php [F]

Plus Openlitespeed has built-in caching, and separate caching plugin for WordPress as well, you can also perform one-click WordPress installation from CyberPanel which will also enable LiteSpeed cache.

Apart from that, Litespeed Enterprise completely follow apache .htaccess.

Regards

• How's big it's memory's consume?

I have to adjust to use centos :D for next.

• @d2itsme said:
    How's big it's memory's consume?

I have to adjust to use centos :D for next.

512MB and above.

• The dashboard is not responsive on Chrome Android. The pages flies down ward. You'll have to scroll and scroll down..

• gleertgleert Member, Host Rep

Websec said: The dashboard is not responsive on Chrome Android. The pages flies down ward. You'll have to scroll and scroll down..

Isn't that the concept of responsive?

• That's what I mean.

• @comeback said:
    That's what I mean.

well, now is suggesting to change ssh port..
    good

• @Websec said:
    The dashboard is not responsive on Chrome Android. The pages flies down ward. You'll have to scroll and scroll down..

I will look into that.

@comeback said:
    That's what I mean.

Can also do via ssh?

Regards

• Change it from the panel.

This edit the / etc / ssh / sshd_config file

• vanhelsvanhels Member
    edited September 2017

I installed in a virtual machine virtualbox with centos7 and the truth is very simple, excellent for that I found this bug:

If you change the profile name by placing a long one, that happens with the menu:

• Review:

• Firewalld: Excelent very simple.
    • PHP Config Excelent very simple, its posible install select version PHP Select (All, 5.6, 7.0, 7.1)
    • MariaDB its possible select version MariaDB (5.6, [10.1 or 10.2 MYSQL 5.6-5.7]).
    • PHPAdmin - User Root Password [show/edit].

Regards,

• @vanhels

This specific issue came in our internal testing as well, and it was fixed if you installed yesterday/today.

Try to clear your cache and see if it is gone.

Otherwise, edit your profile and make sure your "Firstname and Lastname" length combined is not > 20.

Regards

• @comeback

I've added that to the to-do list.

Thank you.