Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any VPS alternative that supports custom ISO
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any VPS alternative that supports custom ISO

jkrobbinjkrobbin Member
edited September 2017 in General

Any vps provider alternative that supports custom iso and cheap from 5$?

Comments

• jiggawattjiggawatt Member
    edited September 2017

<< removed >> as OP edited her post

• bandwidth is metered

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Hourly unmetered bandwidth, I've never seen a VPS provider that does that.

• have edited post to my needs mainly custom iso preferably if servers can support windows

• @ishaq maybe?

Thanked by 1Ishaq
  • Thanks for the mention but we don't bill hourly or do "unmetered" bandwidth.

• Ishaq said: Thanks for the mention but we don't bill hourly or do "unmetered" bandwidth.

But customers can spin up an instance anytime right, and they can get an account credit pro-rated to the hour if they request it in a support ticket right?

• @MrPsycho said:
    @ishaq maybe?

have paid but server delivery is taking forever

• @jkrobbin said: have paid but server delivery is taking forever

PM me your order ID, there are no pending orders that I can see.

• @jiggawattz said:
    << removed >> as OP edited her post

Did you mention Vultr?

• @MrPsycho wishhosting seems to be total crap so guys stay away from wishhosting

• jkrobbin said: @MrPsycho wishhosting seems to be total crap so guys stay away from wishhosting

Really?

• @jkrobbin said:
    @MrPsycho wishhosting seems to be total crap so guys stay away from wishhosting

Welp.... wishhosting =/= wishosting. May I know what's your experience with wishosting? Because mine is over 525 days... What makes you feel that they are crap?

• You can give @vmhaus a try. They have an
    offer going on.

Also, Wishosting is pretty good.

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited September 2017

Hourly NVMe sound good? Bandwidth is metered sadly, we currently got these 2 offers in your budget.

Plan: VMH-512MB
      1x CPU Core E3-1270v6 (Shared)
      512MB DDR4 RAM
      10GB NVMe Disk Space
      1TB Bandwidth
      1Gbps Port
      Anti DDoS Included
      1x IPv4
      1x IPv6
      1 x Automated Backup Slot (Daily)
      Bonsai Control Panel
    Price: $3 / Month ($0.0041/hour)
    Signup: https://bonsai.vmhaus.com/signup

Plan: VMH-1GB
      2x CPU Core E3-1270v6 (Shared)
      1GB DDR4 RAM
      15GB NVMe Disk Space
      2TB Bandwidth
      1Gbps Port
      Anti DDoS Included
      1x IPv4
      1x IPv6
      1 x Automated Backup Slot (Daily)
      Bonsai Control Panel
    Price: $5 / Month ($0.0068/hour)
    Signup: https://bonsai.vmhaus.com/signup

Provide us the ISO and we can get it mounted up for you :). If you can give us a closer estimate to your bandwidth use I'm sure we can accommodate you

• So that's a $3/mo base for 512MB with no bandwidth? How much do you charge for ~32TB/mo?

@WSS said:
    So that's a $3/mo base for 512MB with no bandwidth? How much do you charge for ~32TB/mo?

Sorry don't quite get what you mean. We offer 1TB bandwidth with our 512MB plan. We can be much more accommodating including chucking a couple TB for free if you need, just drop a ticket.

• @vmhaus said:

@WSS said:
    So that's a $3/mo base for 512MB with no bandwidth? How much do you charge for ~32TB/mo?

Sorry don't quite get what you mean. We offer 1TB bandwidth with our 512MB plan. We can be much more accommodating including chucking a couple TB for free if you need, just drop a ticket.

I was wondering what your pricing scale was for different metered amounts. 1TB would probably be fine for me, but let's suppose it used a full 100Mbit, that'd be around 32TB.. :)

@WSS said:

@vmhaus said:

@WSS said:

I was wondering what your pricing scale was for different metered amounts. 1TB would probably be fine for me, but let's suppose it used a full 100Mbit, that'd be around 32TB.. :)

Eh. I mean that's probably a little much but we could easily stretch to 10TB if you need?

• I was just curious about the expense. I'd be happy with 10TB, for sure, :)

• @jkrobbin, Hi there!

We have custom ISO support but currently not that cheap plans available.