Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Paypal is closed in my country. How do I use Paypal? Is it possible with VPN?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Paypal is closed in my country. How do I use Paypal? Is it possible with VPN?

Paypal is closed for more than a year in my country. How do I use Paypal? Can you help me?

Comments

• You don't.

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • @Aidan said:
    You don't.

What?

• @askve said:

@Aidan said:
    You don't.

What?

Simply you can't. look for alternative payment method.

• @GalaxyHostPlus said:

@askve said:

@Aidan said:
    You don't.

What?

Simply you can't. look for alternative payment method.

:(

• donate rappid your account balance to LET people if not you will lost all amount. Also i sugest you to buy flowers and send to @nekki , much flowers !

Thanked by 2S3phy inthecloudblog
  • @cociu said:
    donate rappid your account balance to LET people if not you will lost all amount. Also i sugest you to buy flowers and send to @nekki , much flowers !

Do you think your writing is funny, slut? You can be a provider, but in reality you are a slut.

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • @askve said:

@cociu said:
    donate rappid your account balance to LET people if not you will lost all amount. Also i sugest you to buy flowers and send to @nekki , much flowers !

Do you think your writing is funny, slut? You can be a provider, but in reality you are a slut.

It is kinda funny you know, given the stupidity of your question.

• cociucociu Member
    edited September 2017

askve said: You can be a provider, but in reality you are a slut.

if the joke is not for your taste simply ignore , do not put your heart in this.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • Much countries are not well 4 international biz - that's the true and the joke was well!

• Do you think your writing is funny, slut? You can be a provider, but in reality you are a slut.

Stop being a dick.

LET is White Hat - go find somewhere else to circumvent your country's banking laws.

• @Aidan said:

Stop being a dick.

LET is White Hat - go find somewhere else to circumvent your country's banking laws.

What does his insult have to do with PayPal? Besides, he already got the answer (no). No need to continue this thread anyway.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@askve said:
    Paypal is closed for more than a year in my country. How do I use Paypal? Can you help me?

Which country?

Do you have any addresses or bank accounts opened in a country where Paypal already operate? Or do you have any relatives or close friends that do?

You can't just sign up to Paypal with a VPN as you will not be able to provide you local address or bank account to withdraw to. So you need an address and bank account or credit card from a country where Paypal operate. Preferably in your own name, otherwise you can try and ask a someone to help you out.

It's not actually that hard to obtain an overseas mailing address. There are plenty of 'virtual offices' you can use. They can often help you with a bank account too. Then the question is, does it violate any of your local laws?

• @randvegeta (Plus the card you add must match the address on file.)

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

doghouch said: (Plus the card you add must match the address on file.)

Yeah but if you use a virtual office address, and the same company helps open a bank account for you, that would match up fine.

It's a pretty common service I believe. Not all that cheap though, so not sure if it's worth it for the OP. And again.. assuming that this is not against his local laws :-)

• Doesn't matter.

Take helps from your family or friends, who lives in another country where PayPal is allowed.

There is many legal ways available for get a legally verified PayPal account.

• I would suggest you to open a virtual office and use it over your company.