Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SaaS Deals! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SaaS Deals!

Comments

• @BlaZe said:
    What about providing DDoS protection (upto 400G) @$100/mo per IP address ?

$100 per IP per month? You're high as hell. I can get that for $50 per /24 per month.

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

@dwtbf said:

@BlaZe said:

$100 per IP per month? You're high as hell. I can get that for $50 per /24 per month.

do tell.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@dwtbf said:

@BlaZe said:

Where?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@BlaZe said:

Seems more like network as a service ;)

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • @jarland any BIG deals on MXRoute?

@singhigh said:
    @jarland any BIG deals on MXRoute?

To be honest I'm considering halting all orders, but I'm worried that will actually increase ticket volume. I can't handle the support right now, the volume is too high.

• @jarland said:

@singhigh said:

To be honest I'm considering halting all orders, but I'm worried that will actually increase ticket volume. I can't handle the support right now, the volume is too high.

You could put a cap of 5 orders per day, or something like that?

• @jarland said:

@singhigh said:

You can always get another support guy and keep growing!

maldovia said: You could put a cap of 5 orders per day, or something like that?

Then I just get more tickets about ordering :(

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@jarland said:

Hire someone? or share a profit of some % with them (no fixed salary) and reap the profit as MXRoute is well established :D

• Why is this guy banned ? Is it has anything to do with his offer ?

@mohamed said:
    This is a great idea and I am going to give an offer for Wordpress

• @Rhys said:

@dwtbf said:

@BlaZe said:

do tell.

Akamai for http and OVH Anti-DDoS Pro with Voxility custom rules on both so they don't conflict with each other, Akamai CDN points to both access points. Akamai from a cheap reseller cuts the cost 50%

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited September 2017

OK, let's see, my first LET offer, ever.

80% off recurring for our Professional Uptime Monitoring package, only $9.95/mo $1.99/mo

This includes:

• 20 uptime monitors
    • 20 server monitors
    • 1 minute check frequency
    • Select 6 out of 12 monitoring locations
    • Private/Public Uptime Reports
    • White Label Reports
      See the full package specs on our pricing page:
      https://hetrixtools.com/pricing/uptime-monitor/

Direct order link:
    https://hetrixtools.com/new-order/uptime-monitor/professional/monthly/

Coupon code: LET-SaaSDeals-80OFF
    * valid only for the first 10 orders
    * valid only for new customers
    * offer expires at the end of September

• @HBAndrei nice, grabbed one. Just I don't like reports only allow alphanumeric chars. I hope you fix that soon :D

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@imok said:
    @HBAndrei nice, grabbed one. Just I don't like reports only allow alphanumeric chars. I hope you fix that soon :D

Thank you for the feedback. Your suggestion has already been added to our internal list, from your ticket.

Other than this, I hope you're enjoying using the service.

• @BlaZe said:

@jarland said:

Hire someone? or share a profit of some % with them (no fixed salary) and reap the profit as MXRoute is well established :D

Profit sharing is probably the worst business practice you could apply.

I'd only expect that from a really small company run by someone pretty young.

doghouch said: Profit sharing is probably the worst business practice you could apply.

It can work but it needs to be based on the strongest of relationships. Like me and Ryan, for example, that's a relationship that has stood the test of time with business tied in. Not something I'd recommend to anyone, but an individual can consider if it's something they could do. It's not off the table.

Thanked by 1pike
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
  • @jarland said:

doghouch said: Profit sharing is probably the worst business practice you could apply.

It can work but it needs to be based on the strongest of relationships. Like me and Ryan, for example, that's a relationship that has stood the test of time with business tied in. Not something I'd recommend to anyone, but an individual can consider if it's something they could do. It's not off the table.

Unless you form your company as a partnership, it's a risk. We've seen many "partnerships" here go rogue.

Thanked by 1jar
  • What kind of a deal on monitoring are folks looking for? We may be able to swing something special for LET.

Thanked by 1szarka
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@NodePing said:

What kind of a deal on monitoring are folks looking for? We may be able to swing something special for LET.

A deal on your business plan would be nice :)

• @NodePing said:

What kind of a deal on monitoring are folks looking for? We may be able to swing something special for LET.

The only thing I know about your product levels is that 5 monitors is too low and 200 way too many. Id like to see a deal for us (typical?) LETers with 10+ servers but below 50.

• @jarland said:

@singhigh said:

Why don't you sell MXRoute maybe? ;)

• l> @zafouhar said:

@jarland said:

@singhigh said:

Why don't you sell MXRoute maybe? ;)

You know badly that’d go, right?

• I would like to see uptimerobot.com visit here and add an offer. They have been solid.

• yokowasis said: Why is this guy banned ? Is it has anything to do with his offer ?

Ban evasion.

• MagicalTrain said: Id like to see a deal for us (typical?) LETers with 10+ servers but below 50.

Let's make a deal. What are you willing to pay for 40 checks, 1 min intervals, unlimited international SMS, email, etc alerts included?

• @NodePing said:

MagicalTrain said: Id like to see a deal for us (typical?) LETers with 10+ servers but below 50.

Let's make a deal. What are you willing to pay for 40 checks, 1 min intervals, unlimited international SMS, email, etc alerts included?

You know the price everyone wants.

Thanked by 2Aluminat ehab
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2017

@Nekki said:

@NodePing said:

MagicalTrain said: Id like to see a deal for us (typical?) LETers with 10+ servers but below 50.

You know the price everyone wants.

I'd venture he responses will be between $7 and $0, probably (close to) the latter, even if cost to deliver it is double than that :p

• @Nekki : i think i will have "You know the price everyone wants." for sometime. with your permission off course.