Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTB VPS/VPN/SOCKS5 Proxy with non datacenter IP/dedicated residential ip.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WTB VPS/VPN/SOCKS5 Proxy with non datacenter IP/dedicated residential ip.

Hi, I need a lot of non-datacenter ips, it needs to be residential ip or something that isn't classified as datacenter and is not blacklisted by google. Bandwith is not the issue. But latency needs to be good. Not looking to buy sequential ips or pay overly expensive price. There are already a providers that sell 25$-30$ per Ip. You can search them via google.

Currently looking for 20$ per IP, can do a bit more if you have many subnets. Can go 220$ for 10 ips or 2,400$ for 100 ips with different subnets.

Comments

• https://luminati.io/ is probably the only option that is going to sell that you. Not using or recommending them but other than a couple people giving you joke offers thats pretty much all you will get.

Alternatively if you are prepared to pay 20$ per ip why don't you just get a bunch of prepaid sim cards and use those? Might even come out cheaper.

• What activity do you use them for? Illegal activiy?

• @mksh said:
    https://luminati.io/ is probably the only option that is going to sell that you. Not using or recommending them but other than a couple people giving you joke offers thats pretty much all you will get.

Alternatively if you are prepared to pay 20$ per ip why don't you just get a bunch of prepaid sim cards and use those? Might even come out cheaper.

Luminati.io doesn't offer socks5 proxy or vpn with static ips that run 24/7.

I'm not sure what you mean by prepaid sim cards, but if you refer to 4G LTE Network. In my area, my providers only provide IPV6, which is not usable in my case.

But thanks for the suggestion.

• @creator said:
    I'm not sure what you mean by prepaid sim cards, but if you refer to 4G LTE Network. In my area, my providers only provide IPV6, which is not usable in my case.

Yeah thats what i was talking about. Might be far fetched but maybe you could try to get some international ones and use roaming. Not sure if it is the norm but i've seen cards get ips from the issuing provider even while roaming in a total different network.

• rubiohigueyrubiohiguey Member
    edited September 2017

Would luminati.io work for Netflix and Hulu?

too expensive for that use anyway