Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for really really cheap VPS with Windows Trial ( France )
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for really really cheap VPS with Windows Trial ( France )

I am on super budget. firstheberg.com worked for me but looking for maybe better alternatives it can be a little bit more expensive but hopefully not passing 5$ mark. Let me know ;) I also need control panel access for me to boot / shutdown / change OS if possible

Comments

• can you tell me that what is the different between vcpu and cpu

• can you tell me that what is the different between vcpu and cpu

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Would Luxembourg do?

If so, get a slice!

https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices

Francisco

• bersybersy Member
    edited September 2017

sheryshafi said: can you tell me that what is the different between vcpu and cpu

I'm sure @exception0x876 can. It's not up to me to make such statements, I'm not the owner just a user like you.

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@sheryshafi said:
    can you tell me that what is the different between vcpu and cpu

"V" in vcpu is short for virtual and means that you are getting some part of the real physical CPU.

• Thanks all ! Wishosting looks insanely interesting ! Will buy one to test. Luxembourg ones too ! Love all the prices ! :D Thanks !

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • @exception0x876 said:

@sheryshafi said:

"V" in vcpu is short for virtual and means that you are getting some part of the real physical CPU.

and how about the cpu these are real one or dedicated

@sheryshafi said:

@exception0x876 said:

@sheryshafi said:

Yes, those mean the CPU is dedicated to your VPS.

• jylee1997123jylee1997123 Member
    edited September 2017

@exception0x876 said:

@sheryshafi said:

@exception0x876 said:

@sheryshafi said:

Yes, those mean the CPU is dedicated to your VPS.

I am trying Wishosting, seems like your delivery is not automated :/ this is dissapointing :/ Almost passed 24 hours since my purchase yet i havent receive my VPS. Support aren't really helpful at all :/

• You want something as cheaply as possible, and then have the gall to bitch about it not being provisioned on a weekend?

• @WSS said:
    You want something as cheaply as possible, and then have the gall to bitch about it not being provisioned on a weekend?

Well their admin managed to reply on this lowendbox thread. Why not?

Firstheberg are doing automatic delivery though

• @jylee1997123 said:

You know that person who you haven't been friends with for years, but then finds a reason to call you up just to "get back in touch", and somehow mentions they need help with their computer? You're that person.

Then go use them.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • bersybersy Member
    edited September 2017

jylee1997123 said: Firstheberg are doing automatic delivery though

If you're really keen on an automated provisioning, why not just stay with them.

edited September 2017

@WSS said:

@jylee1997123 said:

You know that person who you haven't been friends with for years, but then finds a reason to call you up just to "get back in touch", and somehow mentions they need help with their computer? You're that person.

Then go use them.
    @bersy said:

jylee1997123 said: Firstheberg are doing automatic delivery though

If you're really keen on an automated provisioning, why not just stay with them.

huh? Why are you guys defending for Wishosting? Are you working for them?

@WSS
    Why are you getting so mad at that? As a customer just trying to get my stuff delivered so I could work on further purchases?
    EDIT : I still don't quite understand what are you talking about with the example, please explain further??

@bersy
    i am just trying to find a good backup plan incase something bad happen, i believe that is normal. What are you trying to say?

• None of us are angry- we just think you're being a bit of a dick. If you don't get it by Monday, complain then. Most Windows base VPS are still manually configured for hosts that aren't OVH in size. You asked for cheap, not immediate, and not fast. So settle down.

But, yeah, we're so totally employees of WISHosting. You caught us.

• @WSS said:
    None of us are angry- we just think you're being a bit of a dick. If you don't get it by Monday, complain then. Most Windows base VPS are still manually configured for hosts that aren't OVH in size. You asked for cheap, not immediate, and not fast. So settle down.

But, yeah, we're so totally employees of WISHosting. You caught us.

No? I did not even complain at all? Just saying it dissapointed me for my hype? I always thought having an automated store running whmcs and the delivery should be automated, so yeah dissapointed.

• @jylee1997123 said: I always thought having an automated store running whmcs and the delivery should be automated, so yeah dissapointed.

On their package page (https://www.wishosting.com/order/main/packages/VPS/?group_id=2), it does state a delivery time of up to 24 hours for all packages (and has done for at least a few months since I ordered from them), so you shouldn't really have expected instant deployment.

Thanked by 1jylee1997123
  • jylee1997123 said: Firstheberg are doing automatic delivery though

They don't.

• OMG I just got my Wishosting's VPS DELIVERED ! THEIR CONTROL PANEL IS INSANELY AWESOME NEW AND NICE ! THAT ACTUALLY SURPRISED ME AND WORTH THE WAIT

edited September 2017

wait... I ordered France VPS but they delivered london? London, England GB :/ can anyone help me with that? Am i selecting something wrong?

• hzrhzr Member
    edited September 2017

jylee1997123 said: wait... I ordered France VPS but they delivered london? London, England GB :/ can anyone help me with that? Am i selecting something wrong?

What is the first 3 parts x.x.x.* of your IP?

• jylee1997123 said: wait... I ordered France VPS but they delivered london? London, England GB :/ can anyone help me with that? Am i selecting something wrong?

What makes you feel that this is LDN? IP, right?

• @hzr said:

jylee1997123 said: wait... I ordered France VPS but they delivered london? London, England GB :/ can anyone help me with that? Am i selecting something wrong?

What is the first 3 parts x.x.x.* of your IP?

188.165.149.XXX

@bersy said:

What makes you feel that this is LDN? IP, right?

Yep

• UPDATE : DAMN ! THEIR SERVERs ARE ACTUALLY SO FAST ! Faster than Firstheberg ones ! Lucky I went on finding alternatives ! Will take a look at their storage servers later on.. Anyone havent tried Wishosting should go and try them ! But i am not sure if i am on a new server that havent clogged up or what xD

It is a geolocation issue. The server is located in France as advertised.

Thanked by 2bersy cpsd
  • Geo is wrong. It's in FR.

• Does anyone know what type of currency WishHosting is using? I've looked on their website and it says $, but I'm not sure if that is US Dollars or some other currency.
    The deal looks pretty good there.

Thanks!

• AidanAidan Member
    edited September 2017

Megamold said: Does anyone know what type of currency WishHosting is using?

Usually it's the United States Dollar if there's no prefix or suffix to the $-symbol.

In this case it's the USD, though you can change to Euros as well during checkout.