Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need 2 ARIN /24 Subnets
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need 2 ARIN /24 Subnets

micronodesmicronodes Member, Host Rep

Looking for 2 ARIN /24 subnets and budget is up to 80$/month. Please PM me subnets that you're willing to lease. There won't be mail spam on these. The purpose is to announce on our ASN for a client.

Thanks

Comments

• lololol

You can have 192.168.2/24, and 192.168.3/24.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Talk with @scaveney.

Francisco

• micronodesmicronodes Member, Host Rep

@Francisco said:
    Talk with @scaveney.

Francisco

Sent him a PM, thanks

• 80 each or 80 total...

• @William said:
    80 each or 80 total...

Take a wild guess after you look where you are man.

Thanked by 2bugrakoc Pwner
  • micronodesmicronodes Member, Host Rep

80 each, we can maybe do 100$ Each. Needs changed, now I need a /22 for 350$ and a /24 for 80-100$.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

I can provide you both, but has to be used on our servers, plus all mailing ports would be blocked.

Thanked by 1Sneakerz4me
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@micronodes said:
    80 each, we can maybe do 100$ Each. Needs changed, now I need a /22 for 350$ and a /24 for 80-100$.

Did you talk to scaeney? Originally it sounded like you were at $40/subnet.

• AuroraZ said: Take a wild guess after you look where you are man.

I have customers that pay me less than 25$ per /24 per month. It's not an absolutely impossible thing and people do ask for such deals at times.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@William said:

AuroraZ said: Take a wild guess after you look where you are man.

I have customers that pay me less than 25$ per /24 per month. It's not an absolutely impossible thing and people do ask for such deals at times.

Is that RIPE?

I'd gladly pay $25 USD for a /24 right now!

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@MikePT said:

@William said:

Is that RIPE?

as would I

• GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited September 2017

@randvegeta said:

@MikePT said:

@William said:

Is that RIPE?

as would I

Same I thought it would be $100 per one /24 minimum no matter what RIR

• MikePT said: Is that RIPE?

Yes. Legacy.

MikePT said: I'd gladly pay $25 USD for a /24 right now!

Yes, this customers are clearly very happy with this deal also. Even i am considering i still make some $ profit on these but only qty gets money in there obviously.

If i had more, same as any returned space, i sell it for the market rate, more profit for me. Would be, from a purely economic perspective, dumb to charge new users the same if there is demand at a higher price.

Just because you get your crack at 10$/g does not mean you sell it at 20$/g if the competition all only does 50$/g, you charge 40$ and steal the market while not dumping prices which hurts yourself. Only dumb people do this, and oil countries for some reason.

ethancedrik said: Same I thought it would be $100 per one /24 minimum no matter what RIR

Even my default, always-in-stock, price for RIPE is just 80EUR... most sell for 60-75EUR, which is all well below 100$.