Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated & VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated & VPS

Hi everyone

I'm currently using oneprovider with a dedi (2tb + 8gb ram + unmetered traffic) and vps, the dedi I'm running a few vps's for people via proxmox and the vps has ubuntu installed for my own remote desktop for document editing and a few downloads.

I'm now looking to move on to something else and wondered what is available? I've been reading through the promotions, but once I've read a few they all start looking alike!

Comments

• So, are you looking for a new dedi with 2TB HDD, 8GB RAM + Unmetered Traffic? What about the VPS? What specs are you looking for? It might be easier for people to suggest deals if you give us a ball park figure

• Hi mate, even 1tb being able to expand is fine, the vps is literally a ubuntu desktop with libreoffice and a tiny bit of storage for me to dump dropbox on to sync documents on. For the dedi, at the mo I'm paying £12, for the vps about £8

• Where are you getting that dedi for #12?

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

I think they are all looking the same because your requirements are minimal and most providers ARE all offering the same. The quality of service, support and performance are what make the difference.

Did you have any preference in location?
    Any budget in mind?

• Coupon, had it ages, literally right place right time so I grabbed it :)

• one - Not the US nor UK, something far away and dependable, I just don't like the way the two governments are operating. There is nothing dodgy that will go on the servers

• @WSS said:
    Where are you getting that dedi for #12?

It’s that €10 OneProvider piece of shit, surely?

• @Nekki said:

@WSS said:

He said it works though..

• @WSS said:

@Nekki said:

@WSS said:

He said it works though..

Maybe they did at €12?

Thanked by 1WSS
  • it's not easy being green...

• @rcrooks said:
    hostingmzd.com raped my goat and scammed my wife

You're not very subtle with your spamming. Flagged.

Thanked by 2jetchirag Amitz