Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New BurstNET Website, After Many, Many Years!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New BurstNET Website, After Many, Many Years!

JeffreyJeffrey Member
edited March 2013 in General

So, BurstNET has finally updated their website template, and it actually looks very polished and up-to-date unlike the one they were using for the past decade, or even more. This new template will give BurstNET a new image. BurstNET is currently going under construction at their new DC in Scranton, PA, which is FAR more improved and bigger than their current DC in Scranton, PA. I am in no way promoting BurstNET and telling you to purchase a service from them. http://burst.net

What do you like about the new template?

Comments

• Old news :3

• I honestly think for them, the website nor the template matters. Their old template got them thousands of customers, and new one is not going to give them a sales boost nor cut down their sales projections. :)

• AmitzAmitz Member

Did they at least also facelift their ugly backend client portal?

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited March 2013

It's burst.net

Also, this thread was out a few weeks ago :)

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2013

@Amitz nope, their client area is still hideous.

• @lshaq Thank you for the corrections! I haven't been on here in a while, so I wouldn't have known that, thank you for the heads up, though! :)

• xD they update their website, - that not main;
    main - they need upgrade their hardware, their network, fix a lot of problems what they have, and after this changes they can stay in business;

I was use burst.net, and i want to say - it's laggest provider in the world for me.
    But now, i see good changes. More informative website... I hope, i'll see in next time their upgrades to hardware, changes and fixes to network, and good reviews.

• CoreyCorey Member

Looks way better. This was a long time coming!

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

Client area update is coming soon enough. It matches the site's new design.

BURSTNET

• jhjh Member

Looks much better

• IntcsIntcs Member
    edited April 2013

I'm an old VPS client for them (since close after it's launch), but only yesterday I've visited their website in over a year or so, and I was shocked with the all new design.. I thought "opps I didn't visit it for so so long". But it happened to be renewed recently , so glad I'm not that late :p Good job!

• Any report about quality changes following the website changes?

• Still getting 404s.