Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help to migrate and 2gb+ ram, 50gb+ space, 1 core+, 2tb+ BW and managed support on demand
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need help to migrate and 2gb+ ram, 50gb+ space, 1 core+, 2tb+ BW and managed support on demand

borgqueenxborgqueenx Member
edited September 2017 in Requests

My server always worked fine, but unfortunatly is not working anymore. I always had the option to temporarily pay for managed support who would help me out if something crashed or didnt work.
So basicly i enable them when stuff breaks and for updates, and disable it when it works for months. I used the service for about one and a half year, but now with the drama that happened, they are not responding to emails anymore and i can only seem to get my server back online temporarily before it crashes again.

So im looking for someone who can help me try fix this problem i am having now, i could provide VNC access and then to help migrate my server and provide managed support for rather simple noobish tasks mostly.

I was with verelox....Wich is failing hard right now by not caring about customers while they deal with whateverthefack it is they deal with.

I require:
A friendly fast support team with managed support that can be enabled/disabled.
2gb ram+
50gb space+
2tb bandwidth+
1 or 2 cores of cpu.
Migration from my current server.
DDOS protection.
CentOS installation.

I always paid about 10 dollar a month without managed support enabled. I could pay extra for when i need managed support. Im looking for about the same price.

Comments