Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Licensecart, what is going on. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Licensecart, what is going on.

2»

Comments

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

+1 again for LicensePal, been a customer of theirs since 2011.

• WSSWSS Member

@Amitz said:
    That's what happens if you support the Brexit. Bad Karma.

The global economy will right itself. Water always finds it's own level.

• I've been happy renting a Blesta monthly license from BuycPanel. Support is responsive and were able to beat LicenseCart's price.

• @karatekidmonkey said:
    I've been happy renting a Blesta monthly license from BuycPanel. Support is responsive and were able to beat LicenseCart's price.

but what if its owned

• Jorbox said: but what if its owned

They don't sell any owned licenses, but you can contact them.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

licensecart CEO of operations, (forgot his name) met an accident and is in a very bad shape

his wrist is severely injured, as it is pointed out, ahead in this thread

also Micheal has left interworx license due to some interworx license issues.

presently Micheal and his team is finalizing the next version of their own product - the blesta cms...

may be thats the reason he is a bit busy, but yes, its correct, he should reply. 8-9 days is not a joke

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited August 2017

LordSpock said: I think this is where his downfall was, also a non related note: his Facebook was always jammed full of "Conservative Party" shares.

Remind me not to friend anyone else from LET on facebook.

Anyway, just make sure you guys stay away from Licensecube.

• @jarland said:

LordSpock said: I think this is where his downfall was, also a non related note: his Facebook was always jammed full of "Conservative Party" shares.

Remind me not to friend anyone else from LET on facebook....

Nope

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

@jarland said:

what is wrong with Licensecube? I admit I have the one solusvm license I had with Licensecart before they canceled providing solusvm license with them....should I jump ship directly to onapp/solusvm directly?
    @OnApp_Terry ?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited August 2017

@cubedata said:

@jarland said:

what is wrong with Licensecube? I admit I have the one solusvm license I had with Licensecart before they canceled providing solusvm license with them....should I jump ship directly to onapp/solusvm directly?
    @OnApp_Terry ?

I never do business with someone again after something like this: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/4589/whmcs-licensecube-fail

They just stopped paying their bills, at their customer's expense, and blamed it on the vendor for rightfully disabling the licenses. There was more talk of it on WHT.

Thanked by 2Amitz alown
  • @jarland said: I never do business with someone again after something like this:

More importantly, I've been waiting 20 days for a response:

Thanked by 2Amitz HyperSpeed
  • nelsahostnelsahost Member
    edited August 2017

@Ympker said:
    Im backing up my Blesta owned receipt and license once more just in case. If they are a valid reseller and should go down perhaps Blesta support will acknowledge that.

• nelsahostnelsahost Member
    edited August 2017

You don't have to worry about blesta license if you have owned it is already paid and it can't be suspended(confirmed from first hand),you can transfer it to Blesta directly if want...

• @nelsahost said:
    You don't have to worry about blesta license if you have owned it is already paid and it can't be suspended(confirmed from first hand),you can transfer it to Blesta directly if want...

Ty :) How many support staff does Blesta acctually have? Or put in another way: Is there anyone else but Paul answering tickets because hes the only one I see on chat.

• @Ympker said:

@nelsahost said:

Ty :) How many support staff does Blesta acctually have? Or put in another way: Is there anyone else but Paul answering tickets because hes the only one I see on chat.

Well I really don't know is He only one who is maintaing support related to licensing,when it comes to Blesta team I think now there are four of them if I remeber corectly...Paul,Cody,Tyson and Jono....

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • HxxxHxxx Member

Sad to read this. Mike has always been very profesional. Top notch service. Let's hope it all get sorted out.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

I would like to sincerely apologize to you for any licensing issues you may have experienced in the past couple months and for the delayed ticket responses. I am however pleased to announce LicenseCart has since been acquired, and work has already begun on ensuring such issues no longer arise. One of the more popular requests I've seen is more automation modules ridding of manual license provisioning; this is something we're also working on over the next couple months.

For the most part, there are no planned changes to your account/licenses. This is limited to all Blesta and BlestaCMS licenses which are being transferred to Blesta Store (http://blesta.store/). Blesta Store is independent of Blesta and owned by Michael Dance, the founder of Licensecart. I expect this to be a smooth and timely transition which will not cause disruption. Another email will be sent out to all Blesta license holders shortly with more details. This does not mean Licensecart will not offer Blesta in the future.

>

I welcome you all to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns. I respond to every email and can be reached on [email protected] (or you can reply to this email)

>

Thank you,

>

Alex Ali

Thanked by 1jh
  • Did you understood the message?
    It says LicenseCart was acquired by Blesta.Store. Then it says Blesta Store is owned by Michael Dance. But wasn't LicenseCart owned by him too?

@KuJoe said:

I would like to sincerely apologize to you for any licensing issues you may have experienced in the past couple months and for the delayed ticket responses. I am however pleased to announce LicenseCart has since been acquired, and work has already begun on ensuring such issues no longer arise. One of the more popular requests I've seen is more automation modules ridding of manual license provisioning; this is something we're also working on over the next couple months.

For the most part, there are no planned changes to your account/licenses. This is limited to all Blesta and BlestaCMS licenses which are being transferred to Blesta Store (http://blesta.store/). Blesta Store is independent of Blesta and owned by Michael Dance, the founder of Licensecart. I expect this to be a smooth and timely transition which will not cause disruption. Another email will be sent out to all Blesta license holders shortly with more details. This does not mean Licensecart will not offer Blesta in the future.

>

I welcome you all to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns. I respond to every email and can be reached on [email protected] (or you can reply to this email)

>

Thank you,

>

Alex Ali

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@Hxxx said:
    Did you understood the message?
    It says LicenseCart was acquired by Blesta.Store. Then it says Blesta Store is owned by Michael Dance. But wasn't LicenseCart owned by him too?

>

I read it as all of the licenses except for Blesta and BlestaCMS were acquired. Either way, I read this e-mail as "the beginning to the end".

• As I understend It is not acquired by blesta store,blesta store is new company Michael opened and licensecart is acquired by Alex,who signed this announcement..that is at least how I understand this...but i may be wrong ..

Here is post from Blesta forum

BlestaCMS is now a product of the BlestaStore, and because of all the hard work from >@gosuhost we've finally released version 1.2.4 of the CMS.

>

In this version we have fixed the call home which now points to blesta.store, we have >also added a free trial option so you can try before you buy. This will start after hitting >install. To upgrade to a paid version all you need to do is change the key in the license >file.

>

We've also fixed the caching for the license communication, so if our website goes down >it won't effect you unless we're down for over a week.

>

You can download the free trial or the new version from: https://blesta.store/client/plugin/download_manager/client_main/index/7/

>

>

Please note we've only added the Owned BlestaCMS licenses to our new system, we need >to fix the importer for the monthly licenses and then you will receive an email with your >new license key. Your services won't be effected while we work on this as @Alex - >LicenseCart will be keeping the licensing servers up at the moment.

>

>

For the Blesta customers we will be sorting your accounts out shortly you will receive an >email from Alex and us as soon as we've got everything sorted. Thank you for your >patience and we hope to keep this a smooth transaction. Mike will be updating the >BlestaCMS for us from now on so 1.3.0 will be with us soon after our other product.

• niknik Member, Host Rep

Who would trust him with anything after this?

• @nik said:
    Who would trust him with anything after this?

You must be new here..

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

why is there the question of trust?

he did had problems one after the other, and now he is again to start up and running and atleast he did not leave any one, he handed the earlier company to a talented guy

• It didn't explain clearly who acquired who?

• lonealonea Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2017

Because he left tens (maybe hundreds) of paying customers without a valid license. Best of all, he stayed silent for almost a month.

Andddddd based on his reply on the Blesta forums, you can clearly see he has no regards to his paying customers nor know how to run a business properly.

You don't suddenly go into debt in a month and have to take a "full time job".

P.S. does anyone actually believe him when he says there are Callum and Matthew?

Callum broke his wrist in a bike accident he's recovering slowly so he couldn't help on the tickets, Matthew has been busy with his university work so hasn't had time either.

s

agentmishra said: why is there the question of trust?

he did had problems one after the other, and now he is again to start up and running and atleast he did not leave any one, he handed the earlier company to a talented guy

Thanked by 1RockIslander
  • Other than Licensepal , any other worthy reseller?

• @Hxxx said:
    Other than Licensepal , any other worthy reseller?

We have good relationships with BuycPanel, & LicenseCube (in addition to LicensePal)

• I have to say they honestly paid back my money for the r1soft license I had with them and didn't renew.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2017

OnApp_Terry said: LicenseCube

They don't really value business.

We had Plesk with them for a Customer. They haven't emailed us any invoice for renewal, nor reminders, only a notice the service was cancelled. Never touched again.