Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rocketrix - bad review - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rocketrix - bad review

2»

Comments

• yokowasis said: Even @cociu sometimes fucked up. But he still have the balls to showed up and admit that he fucked up. What a shake. They have pretty good branding name.

you know ... we are humans ...

Thanked by 1pike
  • I've had a webhosting package from them. Asked them if they could whitelist an IP for remote MySQL connection for a ~10ppl forums. After a while they closed my CPanel account because of exessive remote connections, ofc whithout notification. They let me beg for 2 weeks for backups until they upload them somewhere, never reopened the account again for easy download.

Meanwhile my whole clientarea account were deleted.

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited August 2017

@cociu said:

yokowasis said: Even @cociu sometimes fucked up. But he still have the balls to showed up and admit that he fucked up. What a shake. They have pretty good branding name.

you know ... we are humans ...

Yes sometimes humans fucked up. it Happens. But it doesn't mean when shit happens you go turn off your pc, and say "Fuck it. I am out". And by "you" I am totally not referring about you a.k.a @cociu.

• I know . i jost told in general ... My opinion is to compare a host with another when have problems not when all is perfectly

• well some times you get what you pay for. these guys i have used them. a lady who was stupid told me she would give me cpanel that day and now never received. i cancelled their crap hosting. i also tell potential users not to use their service rocketrix they are 100% company just run by one man and they do not care for your money.

stop using them and move forward.

• @rocketrix if you are alive . i suggest this guys be banned from here. why? they promise to customer and after f**** days i never received nor email at least? thats why i quit them

• @rocketrix was active on 19 August. Why he didnt come here ?

• @yokowasis said:
    @rocketrix was active on 19 August. Why he didnt come here ?

He was caught lying. What else does he have to say?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Well, they just delete Support Tickets instead of answering them.

Not worth it the hassle.

• banned these creeps from here brotherm #rocketrix does not deserve to be in market.

i would rather make my own to defeat them . :D joking :P