Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS host that's not blocked by NetFlix
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS host that's not blocked by NetFlix

foofoo Member

Any VPS providers out there that don't have their IP range blocked by NetFlix?

Comments

• magicvpnmagicvpn Member
    edited July 2017

There might be, are you looking for a specific country/location?

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

The ones who aren't blocked will PM you, since no one wants to let netflix know publicly :P

Thanked by 1foo
  • I also need。tell me ,thanks

• I also need。tell me ,thanks

• imokimok Member

Please PM me with the providers too.

I work for Netflix... but won't say anything... trust me :D

• YmpkerYmpker Member

Ivacy VPN works

• Yeah are better off purchasing a SmartDNS service, it will save you alot of time and misery.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

Last time "Getflix" and "SmartDNSproxy" worked for Netflix USA. Both have free trials so you can test before you buy. Might be better to use a service that specializes on unblocking as they will/might update broken servers.

• WickedWicked Member

I went back to torrenting after the proxy/vpn ban. You might find something that works for a day or two, just not worth the hassle.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited July 2017

@Wicked said:
    I went back to torrenting after the proxy/vpn ban. You might find something that works for a day or two, just not worth the hassle.

As I said these 3 services did work in the past and still do. 2 of them specializing on exactly the Netflix unblock. Why not give them a try?
    If something stops working for them they fix it.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

Wicked said: I went back to torrenting after the proxy/vpn ban. You might find something that works for a day or two, just not worth the hassle.

I am with one smartdns provider for a while now. Although a bit pricey, it is well worth it. Works fine, touch wood :)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • adxnadxn Member, Host Rep
  • PM me if you know a VPS provider for watching U.S. Netflix.

• IdcfCloud

Japan VPS

• mininodes possibly? on cox business connection in (i believe) nevada.

• @imok said:
    Please PM me with the providers too.

I work for Netflix... but won't say anything... trust me :D

thats impossible

• Is netfix free for people in USA ?

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@yokowasis said:
    Is netfix free for people in USA ?

No, what would make you think that?

• @trewq said:

@yokowasis said:

So, the people need to pay netflix and additional cost for the server or service to bypass. Not to mention the bandiwdth. Looks pretty expensive from my point of view. Why would people do that for just some TV Series which you can download from the internet anyway. I totally miss the point.

And another side of note, I believe there are some others netflix like service around the world. In Asia we got 3, and it cost like about $1 / month.

• HxxxHxxx Member
    edited August 2017

@yokowasis dont download anything you haven't purchased . Don't support piracy. Respect copyright owners. Would you like us to copy your job/project/production without permission (assuming is something closed source) and redistribute it?

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @yokowasis said:

@trewq said:

@yokowasis said:

So, the people need to pay netflix and additional cost for the server or service to bypass. Not to mention the bandiwdth. Looks pretty expensive from my point of view. Why would people do that for just some TV Series which you can download from the internet anyway. I totally miss the point.

And another side of note, I believe there are some others netflix like service around the world. In Asia we got 3, and it cost like about $1 / month.

I live in asia, and I've never heard of those $1/mo service (and I do believe it's either a trial period or paid piracy)

@Hxxx said:
    @yokowasis dont download anything you haven't purchased . Don't support piracy. Respect copyright owners. Would you like us to copy your job/project/production without permission (assuming is something closed source) and redistribute it?

Well, to be fair, bypassing Netflix geo-restriction is already not respecting cpoyright owners....

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • HxxxHxxx Member

@sanvit agree, dont bypass it.

• im8aim8a Member

Please PM me with the providers.
    Thank you in advance!

• @Hxxx said:

Bypassing Netflix geo-block (and torrenting) is the only way to access Disney Channel shows (as long as I don't move to another country)..... :(

• Another way is to use VPN Gate (find a residential ip, not too difficult)

• HxxxHxxx Member

Again, is it water or food? You can live without it right? Then is not important, just don't. Respect copyright owners decision.

@sanvit said:

@Hxxx said:

Bypassing Netflix geo-block (and torrenting) is the only way to access Disney Channel shows (as long as I don't move to another country)..... :(

• @sanvit said:

@yokowasis said:

@trewq said:

@yokowasis said:

I live in asia, and I've never heard of those $1/mo service (and I do believe it's either a trial period or paid piracy)

@Hxxx said:

Well, to be fair, bypassing Netflix geo-restriction is already not respecting cpoyright owners....

EXACTLY MY POINT. If you bypass it, might as well pirate it.

• I know of a provider that is unblocked on Netflix if anybody wants to know. Won't share publicly for obvious reasons

Thanked by 2dcamero VPSforVPN
  • Could anyone PM me some VPS providers that aren't blocked by Netflix?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

What's there worth watching on Netflix anyway?

This discussion has been closed.