Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SoYouStart.com (Bad review) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SoYouStart.com (Bad review)

2»

Comments

• disagree totally, Have been SYS and Kimsufi customer over 6 yrs. what you paid what you get. they are fully reach your payment.

• Finally refund goes to processing, will take about 10 business days.
    Anyway, this is posted to REVIEW section, so, everything is legal, right?)

• @citrix said:
    Lack of research prior to purchase I think...

Even the comment around Esxi. If you look o. Specs they tell you it's not avalaible

https://www.soyoustart.com/en/offers/143sys13.xml

yeah, didn`t saw that page.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@AleksZ said:
    Finally refund goes to processing, will take about 10 business days.
    Anyway, this is posted to REVIEW section, so, everything is legal, right?)

Haha, you don't even get some of our comments. Who cares about everything is legal? if the issue with you not other companies service.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

this is posted to REVIEW section, so, everything is legal, right

You have only reviewed yourself and shown us that buying and setting up a dedicated server is way beyond your competence level. Go hire an admin or use managed services.

• I sent a support ticket asking about Esxi 6.5 on my server and how it should be able to run with no issues. It took a couple days, if I remember correctly, but they added 6.5 to the server I have with them.... Should have sent a support ticket?

CircusMusic said: Should have sent a support ticket?

probably it's very complicated or difficult for some people, as you can see from OP posts he couldn't find any description of server or service as he assumed that the server is proactively managed and all tickets are replied less than 30 mins.

• @WebProject said:

probably it's very complicated or difficult for some people, as you can see from OP posts he couldn't find any description of server or service as he assumed that the server is proactively managed and all tickets are replied less than 30 mins.

Why not call them? Ive always called them and was answered promptly.

Thanked by 1WebProject

@Ympker said:

@WebProject said:

I personally prefer to call companies this way get instant response and answer.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @WebProject said:

@Ympker said:

@WebProject said:

I personally prefer to call companies this way get instant response and answer.

Thats what Im saying.

Thanked by 1WebProject